East Region North

Hatchet

R u serious ? After one week & 2 games ! From what I have seen kennoway will have to strengthen a lot. Newburgh look a decent side. Thornton will take points of a lot of sides, Blairgowrie, East craigie. Agree downfield look big favs tho

R u serious ? After one week & 2 games ! From what I have seen kennoway will have to strengthen a lot. Newburgh look a decent side. Thornton will take points of a lot of sides, Blairgowrie, East craigie. Agree downfield look big favs tho

Says the fud who asked people for their thoughts on the East Premier League after only one fixture.

Oh no, I've called someone out over the internet and now they're coming.

don't know who you are mate. but i am sure if you wanted to speak to me face to face you could do that. i will be at the glens v dundonald game if you want a chat, as i know you follow dundonald. I won't hold my breath tho.

regards

jimmyg (jim gay)

no keyboard warrior calling people names behind an alias.

ps hope my spelling is ok

a would bet ma hoose on white star not being a bluebell follower mate, but can i ask you keep the bluebells name out of unfounded allegations as you could damage what is currently a good relationship between both clubs.

ever thought of ignoring him?

a would bet ma hoose on white star not being a bluebell follower mate, but can i ask you keep the bluebells name out of unfounded allegations as you could damage what is currently a good relationship between both clubs.

ever thought of ignoring him?

Your not the first to tell me that ! And I certainly wouldn't want to drag ,the bluebells name thru the mud, but he seems to attach himself to bluebell at the min. All the best for the season btw u were my tip at 14/1 for the league lol

haha no worries mate, a think its mischieve making with him trying to attach himself to bell. he did after all call me a drunken lout in one of his ramblings and as everyone at the bell kens am t total ;-). honestly happy to stay in league this year but if we challenge and thats a big if then great. see yi in a couple of weeks

Your not the first to tell me that ! And I certainly wouldn't want to drag ,the bluebells name thru the mud, but he seems to attach himself to bluebell at the min. All the best for the season btw u were my tip at 14/1 for the league lol

I attended the same amount of matches at Dundonald last season as I did Kelty. One more than at Ballingry and one less than at St Andrews. The only reason I "seem to attach myself to the Bluebell" is because that's what YOU want to believe. For your information,as of this season I am now sponsoring a junior club and it is my intention to take in the majority of their games. As a result my groundhopping this season will be very selective,St Andrews v Dundonald being the only one thus far.

haha no worries mate, a think its mischieve making with him trying to attach himself to bell. he did after all call me a drunken lout in one of his ramblings and as everyone at the bell kens am t total ;-). honestly happy to stay in league this year but if we challenge and thats a big if then great. see yi in a couple of weeks

Mischief making? Care to explain yourself mate?

Archived