tonights scores 13/08/14

beithboy

Was very glad to get our last minute winner tonight .

Maybe a draw was a fair result but we will take the win.

Get your cash on AWR to win their league this season as they had a decent shape tonight.

From a Beith point of view, what did you think of the ref tonight? I thought he had a shocker

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Haha least you have learned to post in other threads :) Hurlford hit woodwork 5 times so yir lucky it wasn't a humping, enjoy the result. Look forward to seeing yir posts in Hurlford thread soon ;)

Wasn't at the game but I'll take your word Hurlford hit the woodwork 5 times but that counts for f**k all final score 4-4 get over it

Well done to the Wishy troops, entertaining game Tommy? Was on a twelve hour shift and couldn't manage.

Well done Wishaw- deserved the win I felt. Defended well and took their chances. I felt they should have had a pen also. Park looked excellent. Great set up at Shotts.

Really poor result against the weakest team in group , were there any changes from saturday ?

9 changes from Saturday. Only players who started from Saturday were Darren Russell and Cheggers.

Definitely just trying things out but poor performance and poor result.

Well done Wishaw- deserved the win I felt. Defended well and took their chances. I felt they should have had a pen also. Park looked excellent. Great set up at Shotts.

No problems with getting beat mate, you have a been building something good this past few seasons. Looks like the you're reaping the rewards now.

A fine pre-season and now a great start to the sectional, well done all concerned. I keep trying to punt them to Wishy guys who are into footy but won't get off their arses to come along and see.

All the best, and good to see you back on P&B.

PS. How's that auld guy you got from Thorniewood doing?

Archived