tonights scores 13/08/14

beithboy

Arthurlie 2-1 Pollok

Rafferty opened the scoring after 21 mins firing home after a lovely passing move involving Connor McGlinchey & Richie Barr.

2nd was an OG by McGee after a flick on by McGregor from a Green long throw.

Winters pulled a goal back late on from the spot after White pulled him down after a mix up at the back.

Thought we were comfortable and Pollok rarely threatened. They did create one late chance but Mckenzie fluffed the chance. We had several other opportunities but weren't able to take them.

Agreed that the 'Lie were comfortable winners, but they should have been out of sight by the time Pollok scored. Poor game, to be honest, and the 'Lok were pretty terrible. Easily a division between the two teams.

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Agreed that the 'Lie were comfortable winners, but they should have been out of sight by the time Pollok scored. Poor game, to be honest, and the 'Lok were pretty terrible. Easily a division between the two teams.

I thought some if the stuff Arthurlie played was top drawer great pace movement and causing havoc that said when the penalty happened, soft I thought but 100% correct, was scored Arthurlie seemed to want to sit in and see it out, all for a horror miss that IMO would have been unjust they did, I just felt if they'd continued to play as before they have coasted and not caused the nervy moments from the sidelines

Archived