Midweek flutter

geo87

3 hours ago, Ned Nederlander said:

I've taken Boro at 1.4 to beat Rotherham and now I'm considering cashing it out cause the long odds have seriously got me thinking I'm missing something!?

Bookies ken their stuff right enough - nearly cashed out at half time.

Had been a good betting day as well :(

5 hours ago, gameofthrones said:

I don't like doing early kick offs but BTTS in the Brugge v Monaco game looks good as both teams really need to win so should be competitive and Porto away to Loko Moscow at just better than evens looks a fair wager

Went for Brugge and BTTS at 11/4, along with a few others where I liked the odds but I'm in no way sure about.

10 hours ago, gameofthrones said:

I don't like doing early kick offs but BTTS in the Brugge v Monaco game looks good as both teams really need to win so should be competitive and Porto away to Loko Moscow at just better than evens looks a fair wager

:thumsup2 I was wary about Porto away unfortunately.

Top of the Championship redeemed itself last night with a Leeds win, recouped the cash Boro 'cost' me - I only decided to take Leeds about 30 seconds before they scored as well :)

The wee money making machine Genk are playing tonight but I think I'll give them a miss for the first time in weeks given their last European night.

Edited by Ned Nederlander

Coral still doing their £5 free bet offer tonight!!!
Bet a minimum of £10 on either Spurs or Man City to win and you get a £5 free bet for every goal scored in the match, maximum of 3x£5 free bet!!!
It was Barcelona yesterday, every game they seem to pick always seems to have plenty of goals, don't think I've ever had less than the 3 free bets back yet!!!

54 minutes ago, King Kebab said:

Looking for advice, Crewe v Mansfield tomorrow, looking to beef up my ACCA, who should I go with???

Draw, just from a glimpse at the stats.

Edited by welshbairn

Draw, just from a glimpse at the stats.

Tough one. Crewe unbeaten last 3 at home Mansfield unbeaten in 5 away?

Screenshot_20181029-204016_Chrome.thumb.jpg.446511fdf76bb0574cb553ad064265b2.jpg

Crewe 0-3 Mansfield, wasn't that close!!!

15 hours ago, bernardblack said:

DC utd are over EVS tonight at home in the MLS playoffs. One off game, winner goes through

DC & LA both out.

The MLS does seem like a genuinely  exciting league - anything can happen - I've had bets won and lost in mad finishes to games.

LA fans look like a decent bunch IMO.