£5 on Anderlecht, Wolfsburg, Sporting B, FC Kobenhavn, Monchengladbach for £90

£6.50 on HT/FT Draw/Man Utd for £32.50

£1.50 on Johansen 2-0 Celtic for £51

£1 on Ryan Dow 2-1 Celtic for £136

£1 on Scott Brown 3-1 Celtic for £116

Getafe v Real Sociedad 11/8

Fiorentina v Milan 10/11

Reading v Bradford City Draw 13/5

I don't think Real Sociedad have won away all season apart from at Pittodrie.

Forgot that Fiorentina are playing in the Europa League on Thursday with everything to play for, so am hoping they don't rest too many players.

Just see this cup replay going into extra time.

Treble and small doubles

I wouldn't be touching Fiorentina or Roma tonight with their Europa League tie coming up on Thursday. Roma in particular have only won 2 in 11 Serie A matches. I fancy a draw in both tbh, and in fact the reverse fixtures earlier in the season both finished in draws.

Vicenza at home to Catania is my bet in Italy tonight, currently priced at 11/8 on Bet365. Vicenza are 5th and a win tonight would put them 1 point off the automatic promotion slot in Serie B, whilst Catania are second bottom without an away win all season. Vicenza have drawn their last 2, with Catania drawing their last 3, but Vicenza have faced better sides during their run of draws. 4 points from a possible 42 away from home for Catania, should see Vicenza come out on top.

I wouldn't be touching Fiorentina or Roma tonight with their Europa League tie coming up on Thursday. Roma in particular have only won 2 in 11 Serie A matches. I fancy a draw in both tbh, and in fact the reverse fixtures earlier in the season both finished in draws.

You could be right, but with Fiorentina not far off a Champions League spot it depends how important they see the Europa League. And Milan have 11 players out due to injury or suspension.

You could be right, but with Fiorentina not far off a Champions League spot it depends how important they see the Europa League. And Milan have 11 players out due to injury or suspension.

Fiorentina are missing some key players as well in Gomez, Pizarro and Savic. I also expect Salah to be benched as well to give him a rest before the game on Thursday. Milan will still have a relatively solid line up by their standards, and they'll still be hopeful of making a push for the final Europa League place so still have something to play for themselves. Fiorentina are the better side without question, but I do think one eye will be on the EL tie.

I've done Watford at Evens as Wigan are poor and I'm going to give Arsenal another chance. Not sure tgey will qualify but think they've got enough in their locker to win in 90

Both win so I'm investing some of my winnings on Juventus at 2/1 and a very speculative couple of quid on Dundee Utd at 11/1.

Having endured the first leg of Everton v Kiev, I promised myself to get all over Kiev in the return.

Everton cant possibly play as badly, but then again they probably will.

Pitch makes Hampden look like a Billiard table I'm reading.

Kiev on the handicaps for me 3/1 -1