Midweek flutter

geo87

Callum Paterson 3/1 to score anytime. He's a goal threat wherever he plays but going by their line up tonight he could be playing further forward. Looks like a McGhee-Mckay-Wilson-Eckersley back 4 to me

Tenner on and also waiting on hearts for a Chelsea and Hearts double at just above evens.

Callum Paterson 3/1 to score anytime. He's a goal threat wherever he plays but going by their line up tonight he could be playing further forward. Looks like a McGhee-Mckay-Wilson-Eckersley back 4 to me

Tenner on and also waiting on hearts for a Chelsea and Hearts double at just above evens.

11/2 with coral! decent odds.

Get in :thumsup2

Yup! Shame I missed the better odds (I usually just stick to sky bet) but still fairly happy with that :)

Sounded a belter aswell according to the radio

A win is a win bud.

Aye, wasn't sure who scored it at first haha, they just said Paterson headed it into the air then bang, goal.

Got £2 on him getting 2 at 33/1 and £1 on him to get a hat trick 150/1.

A win is a win bud.

Aye, wasn't sure who scored it at first haha, they just said Paterson headed it into the air then bang, goal.

Got £2 on him getting 2 at 33/1 and £1 on him to get a hat trick 150/1.

Heres hoping he at least grabs another in the closing stages then!

When they announced Nicholson was coming on I thought it was for Paterson but thankfully it was Keatings that made way :)