Midweek flutter

geo87

£15 City of discovery (and teen pregnancies and shite hairdos) double.

£10 on Dundee Utd to score both halves.

£5 anytime scorer treble - Griffiths, Greg Stewart, Tony Andreu

All profit from Hazard and McKay £2 first scorer double last night :)

Edited by C. Muir

Had a couple of free bets to use so I have followed you in backing the draw double.

Good luck, but anyone following my bets this season is a fool.

P.S. You'll know next time, sorry bout dat..

Edited by welshbairn

paddy not offering any cash out for me!

if things happen to go well on saturday and then celtic take early lead, i'd probably have to go big on rangers +2 at somewhere around 2/1 for insurance. but that would feel so wrong as rangers are so bad.

paddy not offering any cash out for me!

if things happen to go well on saturday and then celtic take early lead, i'd probably have to go big on rangers +2 at somewhere around 2/1 for insurance. but that would feel so wrong as rangers are so bad.

If Celtic took an early lead, or I suppose a lead at any point, you could look to back BTTS. Granted you'd be unlikely to get 2/1 depending on the remaining time but you could guarantee a couple of hundred profit and still have the chance of both coming in.

Nice position to be in. Hope Man Utd do the business tomorrow.

man utd -1 comes in, just waiting on celtic -1 tomorrow for £2,400.

i'd like to insure myself with a massive bet on rangers +2 but im worried that if i deposit the money then try to place the bet, the bookie might not want to take it - leaving me with pointless money in my account and i don't have that much in the bank i can deposit numerous times to different bookies.

any advice appreciated

man utd -1 comes in, just waiting on celtic -1 tomorrow for £2,400.

i'd like to insure myself with a massive bet on rangers +2 but im worried that if i deposit the money then try to place the bet, the bookie might not want to take it - leaving me with pointless money in my account and i don't have that much in the bank i can deposit numerous times to different bookies.

any advice appreciated

Dont insure yourself mate, get £350 on Celtic -1 and double up ?

How big is massive? Any bookies worth their salt should be taking 3 figure bets on a short price in a big game. If you're that worried do it in shop.

rangers +2 is around evens so anything upto £1,200. bookies have limited me on singles of way less value before.