Midweek flutter

geo87

Surely you should be delighted?

You've cashed out a losing bet for a considerable profit, unless I'm being whooshed here :huh:

I just expected them not to pay out. They did though and I've withdrawn it so I'm chuffed. No whoosh.

• 3 weeks later...

Doing my usual betting on draws tonight on the FA Cup replays. They obviously all drew last time, and the payout is huge if they all go into extra time, about 200/1. Gone for a 4fold and trebles, nice profit if a treble comes in.

Doing my usual betting on draws tonight on the FA Cup replays. They obviously all drew last time, and the payout is huge if they all go into extra time, about 200/1. Gone for a 4fold and trebles, nice profit if a treble comes in.

Cheers for that. Done a L15, decent profit :)

Fancy every team to score in the FA cup, just under 5/1 for the treble.

I also like Millwall at 2/1, tricky side to bet for/against but I think the incentive of a derby at Stamford bridge in R4 will give them the edge.

I think Bradford might be just as interested in that 4th round. Millwall are pure and utter garbage. Everyone down here lost faith in Holloway; he simply doesnt know what he's doing.

6 or 7 places separate these in the 92?

I'd approach with caution. Well, I'd actually not touch it with a barge pole!

Danny Rose being played on the wing according to my Spurs supporting mate. 11/1 anytime scorer at Paddy Power, as short as 7/2 elsewhere. I've gone small on that.

9/1 on skybet is high enough for me to have a wee nibble.

Gone small on a red card, penalty awarded and btts both halves in the Ipswich Southampton game, 3 bets I always put on for games I'm watching live, had relative success so far this season from these.

I think Bradford might be just as interested in that 4th round. Millwall are pure and utter garbage. Everyone down here lost faith in Holloway; he simply doesnt know what he's doing.

6 or 7 places separate these in the 92?

I'd approach with caution. Well, I'd actually not touch it with a barge pole!

Glad I never touched it, Millwall down to 10 already :lol: and down 1-0 Edited by C. Muir