Midweek flutter

geo87

• 2 months later...

Any thoughts on the Scottish Cup tonight?

I had a stab yesterday on Keith to beat us at 4s and now it's up to 6s so will probably go in again :lol: 

They aren't great themselves but I think Partick Thistle at 6/10 is alright at home to Cowdenbeath. Goals seems to a problem for Thistle but I'd imagine they'll find 1 or 2 without reply this evening against utter dross. Was looking at something or someone at a similar price to double it up with but struggling. Rest of the teams I'd expect to win are too short.

• 1 month later...

Just saw a tweet saying Kelty were 13/10 to beat Brechin when the market opened about an hour ago. Down to 1/2 already after having a look at the market myself. Anyone manage to get on at the sensational earlier price?

• 2 months later...

Don't see why New Saints are 16/1 away to Viktoria Plzen after beating them 4-2 in the first leg. Also Dundalk at 5/1 at home to Vitesse Arnhem after drawing the away leg 2-2. Both Bet365

Edited by welshbairn

31 minutes ago, welshbairn said:

Don't see why New Saints are 16/1 away to Viktoria Plzen after beating them 4-2 in the first leg. Also Dundalk at 5/1 at home to Vitesse Arnhem after drawing the away leg 2-2. Both Bet365

Probably because TNS just need to avoid losing by more than one goal.

Dundalk look tasty However

58 minutes ago, welshbairn said:

Riga @7/1 at home to Gent, when they drew 2-2 in the first leg, is also a strange one.

• 3 weeks later...

Kieran Tierney had 3 shots on target vs Moldova on Saturday. He is 4/1, 33/1, 66/1 and 100/1 for one through to four SOTs tonight. Had a lunch money nibble on all options tonight. He get one I break even. 

Just now, jagfox BLM said:

Kieran Tierney had 3 shots on target vs Moldova on Saturday. He is 4/1, 33/1, 66/1 and 100/1 for one through to four SOTs tonight. Had a lunch money nibble on all options tonight. He gets one I break even. 

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Brechin at 10/3 away to Darvel in the Cup replay seems generous giving that they seemed to have sussed them out by the second half at home.  McBookies odds.

P.S. Paddy Power have Brechin at 15/4.

Edited by welshbairn