Midweek flutter

geo87

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Brentford vs Fulham tonight. No club with red and white shirts and black shorts has ever won a playoff final.

Sample is over 30 finals ha ha.

I'm laying The Bees at even money.

They tried to mark this as a loss. Phoned them up and the guy tried to say I had put Kamara on the original bet (it was actually Mitrovic, who got booked as well anyway). I told him it was a complete lie and then he said something about a screen error on their end. Still refused to pay out. Spoke to his manager and then came back and said they’ll give me it “as a gesture of goodwill”. I then got an email saying it was a price error on Hector and they’ll void it. 

I’m just annoyed the c**t lied to me on the phone. He could have just said it was a price error and not some made up shite that I was in the wrong.

In the end I stuck it on some random match in the middle of the night and a last minute winner got me the money in real cash. Happy days.

AFA5EFF5-C43C-4012-A2D0-17A0CF624282.png

6C6ADA19-6EB8-4A11-81B3-AD3A7CBE15D5.png

0C0D995F-2574-4DA6-961C-D20F3C5E9EDF.png

Edited by Karpaty Lviv

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Don't know what to think about the Scotland game. We're about 1/2, Czechs 5/1. On our day we could freeze and lose against a Boy's Brigade team, and the Czechs will be fired up with nothing to lose. On the other hand if Scotland were closer to evens I'd lump on them.

4 minutes ago, Duffy_ said:

Hoping you cashed out before that Israel equaliser... 

Did I f**k, was hanging on till the cash in hit £3000, was about £2995. I fucking hate cashback.. There was bound to be 1 injury time goal I suppose.. :bairn

Edited by welshbairn

• 1 month later...