Midweek flutter

geo87

Apologies to anyone lumping on Spennymoor.  I'll be giving myself a pretty serious talking to tonight.

If it's any consolation, I had 5 bets tonight and right now 4 of them are losing and 1 drawing.  Misery.

Edited by BinoBalls

26 minutes ago, BinoBalls said:

Apologies to anyone lumping on Spennymoor.  I'll be giving myself a pretty serious talking to tonight.

If it's any consolation, I had 5 bets tonight and right now 4 of them are losing and 1 drawing.  Misery.

Do you work for a Bookie?

That's my month's punting money gone with that tenner!

Back to the one pound bets.

2 minutes ago, sureiknow said:

Do you work for a Bookie?

That's my month's punting money gone with that tenner!

Back to the one pound bets.

Woops, sorry chief. 

Funny thing is I gave 3 selections on here first weekend of league season.  All odds against, all won.  Some guy even put them in a 16/1 treble and posted it on the winners thread.  I didn't hear a peep.  Seems the losers generate a bit more noise.

4 minutes ago, BinoBalls said:

Woops, sorry chief. 

Funny thing is I gave 3 selections on here first weekend of league season.  All odds against, all won.  Some guy even put them in a 16/1 treble and posted it on the winners thread.  I didn't hear a peep.  Seems the losers generate a bit more noise.

Not to worry mate. 

I'm only a small punter, what i give the Bookies wouldn't feed his dogs for the day.

Edited by sureiknow

1 hour ago, BinoBalls said:

Woops, sorry chief. 

They always do, especially when you hold a gun to folks heads and force them to follow your bet.

To be fair he came clean with tip ,albeit a bit late and when you read the piece on punters forum it was all go do with spennymoor having played less games and was not inspiring .in other news keep an eye on booking prices for Celtic right back Elhamed Haltem has a truly awful card record ,booked again last night .IMG_2489.jpg

2 hours ago, Gazman1966 said:

To be fair he came clean with tip ,albeit a bit late and when you read the piece on punters forum it was all go do with spennymoor having played less games and was not inspiring .in other news keep an eye on booking prices for Celtic right back Elhamed Haltem has a truly awful card record ,booked again last night .IMG_2489.jpg

The Scottish referees will help improve those stats for him 

14 hours ago, BinoBalls said:

IIRC most if not all of those selections were based on the value of early pricing - a logical enough strategy - rather than 'a tip from some Walter Mitty character', which isn't. Which is why this episode has generated more noise than, say, putting money on Peterhead last night because you thought the price was good. 

If you can't explain why your own bet makes sense then you probably shouldn't be putting money on it in the first place. Though the biggest minter is reserved for those who jumped on the bandwagon on the basis of a second-hand tip with no explanation. 

Treble for the champions league qualifiers tonight:

apoel or draw double chance v ajax

cluj or draw double chance v slavia prague

lask linz to win against clubbe brugge

All 3 teams playing away have poor away form currently, not much other reasoning besides that. Fiver returns £45 on 365.