Midweek flutter

geo87

2 hours ago, TheScarf said:

Had intentions of sticking that on and literally forgot.  Remembered with about 20 minutes to go 😂.  Nice wee money doubler that one.

Yeah couldn't believe the price for it. It actually went out to 11/8 about an hour before kick off. The bet settled before the 2 colts sides kicked off so a bit annoyed I never ended up placing the double too.

If you chaps aren't on Spennymoor Town Tuesday night at anything above evens to win away at Guiseley in the English National League North then I can't imagine what on earth you're thinking.

Edited by BinoBalls

1 hour ago, BinoBalls said:

If you chaps aren't on Spennymoor Town tonight at anything above evens to win away at Guiseley in the English National League North then I can't imagine what on earth you're thinking.

Having 20 quid on this based on your advice. The game is tomorrow night though.

2 hours ago, BinoBalls said:

If you chaps aren't on Spennymoor Town tonight at anything above evens to win away at Guiseley in the English National League North then I can't imagine what on earth you're thinking.

I'm thinking why? Having just lumped on it. Ebola virus hits Leeds suburbs?

4 minutes ago, welshbairn said:

I'm thinking why? Having just lumped on it. Ebola virus hits Leeds suburbs?

My expertise is entirely in Scotland; this particular tip came from Punters Lounge where a guy that *really* knows the English lower leagues tipped it as his 3 point nap for the midweek fixtures. 

Link: https://forum.punterslounge.com/topic/170032-non-league-predictions-august-12th-14th/

1 minute ago, BinoBalls said:

My expertise is entirely in Scotland; this particular tip came from Punters Lounge where a guy that *really* knows the English lower leagues tipped it as his 3 point nap for the midweek fixtures. 

Link: https://forum.punterslounge.com/topic/170032-non-league-predictions-august-12th-14th/

Fair enough, but you're beginning to sound like Victor Von Doom. Bit of warning next time please if it's just from reading some tipster. :)

1 hour ago, welshbairn said:

Fair enough, but you're beginning to sound like Victor Von Doom. Bit of warning next time please if it's just from reading some tipster. :)

Ok chief but to give context I read tips all the time and never share them: this guy is generally very good and I’m about 15% up following him over the last season. 

However if Spennymoor fail to win then I’ll issue a full apology and you can have a wee shot of my wife. 

5 hours ago, BinoBalls said:

If you chaps aren't on Spennymoor Town Tuesday night at anything above evens to win away at Guiseley in the English National League North then I can't imagine what on earth you're thinking.

6/5 on Bet Victor at min.

Put £10 on which is a big bet for me!

Celtic, Kelty Hearts, Rangers U21

Paying 15/1

Celtic - 1/2

Put up a good fight in first leg and are flying in the league. Big crowd at home should help see them over the line.

Kelty - 23/10

Squad of players most league 2 sides would be happy with. Opportunity to prove they’re capable.

Rangers 21’s - 12/5

Stranraer with as many as eight first team players missing. Brining in five for the South of Scotland side. Difficult task, Murty seems hungry to do something in this tournament.
Despite Stranraer managers comments, getting our first three points on Saturday is more important than this competition.

20 hours ago, BinoBalls said:

Ok chief but to give context I read tips all the time and never share them: this guy is generally very good and I’m about 15% up following him over the last season. 

However if Spennymoor fail to win then I’ll issue a full apology and you can have a wee shot of my wife. 

Is that offer open to anyone? #bettingbetter