Midweek flutter

geo87

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

A draw in tonight’s France-Romania U21 game is 2.2, with a 0-0 at 5.5 (both Paddy Power).

Both teams will qualify from the group if they draw, a clear winner though and the other lot will be eliminated. Expect it be fairly farcical.

Edited by Christophe

• 1 month later...

Anyone having a punt on the Caramel wafer cup tomorrow? Think the Rangers bhoys will dispose of pitiful Berwick easily and should cover -1 at 6/4. I also fancy Lowland sides Kelty and EK to beat Killie and St Mirren colts respectively if they're both taking it seriously. 

13 hours ago, C. Muir said:

Anyone having a punt on the Caramel wafer cup tomorrow? Think the Rangers bhoys will dispose of pitiful Berwick easily and should cover -1 at 6/4. I also fancy Lowland sides Kelty and EK to beat Killie and St Mirren colts respectively if they're both taking it seriously. 

image.png.b13e821fc78563c175692d01f890025f.png

£5 on Brora, Cove, Rangers U21, Elgin and Kelty yesterday.  £135 back.

Except I cashed out in the 90th minute for £18. Hibs 3 - 3 Elgin at the time.  Seconds later Elgin score.

So on Saturday Elgin beat Cowden and then a few days later make me feel like a p***k.  Cheers you teuchter fannies :lol: 

Edited by The Minertaur

17 hours ago, C. Muir said:

Just a single on BTTS in the Celtic game at 11/10 tonight. Fancy the 2 colts sides to progess against their Lowland League counterparts but not bothering with a bet on it.

Had intentions of sticking that on and literally forgot.  Remembered with about 20 minutes to go 😂.  Nice wee money doubler that one.