Midweek flutter

geo87

45 minutes ago, The Minertaur said:

Hope you took them!

Yeah, although only on an Asian handicap so didn't win as much as I might have. Still good wee earner.

Man City and Kilmarnock are tempting me in a similar way for Saturday. Won money on the Community Shield and will be jumping on every chance I get to take City at evens.

Fiver on Middlesbrough, Forest and BTTS Standard Leige v Ajax returns £53

Also went for a pretty thoughtless BTTS 5 fold in the National League. Games at Gateshead, Halfax, Hartlepool, Sutton and Wrexham.

Edited by C. Muir

2 hours ago, C. Muir said:

Fiver on Middlesbrough, Forest and BTTS Standard Leige v Ajax returns £53

Also went for a pretty thoughtless BTTS 5 fold in the National League. Games at Gateshead, Halfax, Hartlepool, Sutton and Wrexham.

Cashed out top one for 39, dont really trust Forest to hold on to the lead despite West Brom being pish. Small bet builder winner too. 

Screenshot_20180807-211546_Chrome.thumb.jpg.48da4076353b9a7e5bc807c8b828416d.jpg

17 minutes ago, Eoin Doyle said:

Over 2.5 and BTTS tomorrow in the hibs game is 2.30

Notice Mallan any time scorer is 15/2 on bet365 (8/1 on 888 and unibet but I dont use them), much bigger prices than anywhere else is offering. I'm sticking something on that as he seems to have scored a few free kicks already.

20 hours ago, C. Muir said:

Notice Mallan any time scorer is 15/2 on bet365 (8/1 on 888 and unibet but I dont use them), much bigger prices than anywhere else is offering. I'm sticking something on that as he seems to have scored a few free kicks already.

Ended up going with each Mallan any time and first scorer, heard he hit the bar in the first half aswell :(

51 minutes ago, Dougie Mills said:

Odds now appearing for this weeks challenge cup games - any “colts” teams we should avoid betting against?!

Doubt it but haven't a clue about this year's colts. The obvious doubt would be Shire v Well u21 but East Stirlingshire seem to have pre seasoned on a roll. The colts should be banned from playing each other, it's cheating the punters. I added Formartine to beat Locos to the list, but don't take that as a tip.

Edited by welshbairn

Guest bernardblack
Doubt it but haven't a clue about this year's colts. The obvious doubt would be Shire v Well u21 but East Stirlingshire seem to have pre seasoned on a roll. The colts should be banned from playing each other, it's cheating the punters. I added Formartine to beat Locos to the list, but don't take that as a tip.

I misread skybet. Thought it said Motherwell vs east Stirling u21.....added them into my coupon and then only realised that couldn’t have been right :(

29 minutes ago, bernardblack said:

I misread skybet. Thought it said Motherwell vs east Stirling u21.....added them into my coupon and then only realised that couldn’t have been right :(

It's usually for the best to bet against whatever I'm betting on. :1eye

21 hours ago, bernardblack said:

Just realised I put a bet on Dundee colts beating the Hibs colts. Would never have put that on unless it was listed as Dundee v Hibs colts. I think the bookies were sloppy rather than trying to f**k us, but it would be hard to prove we were done over.

On 13/08/2018 at 22:28, bernardblack said:

I hate you. :bairn