east fife v Berwick Rangers

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I like Naysmith, always honest and never makes excuses. Still a very young coach though and mistakes will be made which he needs to learn from and quickly.

The lack of experience and know how on the coaching front is plain to see. The likes of McPherson, Moore and Cameron have been around and have the ability to change games. Naysmith doesn't have that yet, I'm sure it will come with time though.

We need to start winning games quickly.

I like Naysmith, always honest and never makes excuses. Still a very young coach though and mistakes will be made which he needs to learn from and quickly.

The lack of experience and know how on the coaching front is plain to see. The likes of McPherson, Moore and Cameron have been around and have the ability to change games. Naysmith doesn't have that yet, I'm sure it will come with time though.

We need to start winning games quickly.

Agreed! I like him and want him to succeed. Always liked him as a player and feel he will be a good manager. How long do we give him to learn though? A full season? Half a season?! We should be in at least a play off spot come the end of the season and if we are not improving by the end of the first round of fixtures I see his position being close to untenable.

What a fucking strike that was from Currie. Can't wait to see that one again.

Colin Cameron's Black and Gold army :D

Just noticed your sig, I'm flattered. You are missing a very important word at the end of the sentence. 'Each'. Even the zombie club can't get 5 players over 20 each.

If you go on AFTN, post a message there for Jim Corstorphine.

Not sure the angle will do it justice compared to the view in the away end. Brilliant strike and great to see Willis with the assist! :D

Willis was screaming like a little girl too, still useless. Who was the guy on the Berwick bench with the grey jumper on too?

Archived