Annan v queens park

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

We need a win big time, missed the match last weekend up at Albion but from what I hear we threw it away.

Hopefully be a decent crowd to get behind the team. looking forward to a nice few pints in the Shed & FC before the match, seems like ages since I've had a football Saturday. Mon Annan

We need a win big time, missed the match last weekend up at Albion but from what I hear we threw it away.

Hopefully be a decent crowd to get behind the team. looking forward to a nice few pints in the Shed & FC before the match, seems like ages since I've had a football Saturday. Mon Annan

Calm doon. It's the second game of the league season!

Neither will clyde who were outplayed for 75 min last week,short memory cretins,already told you lot to piss off this thread,what a bunch of attention seekers you lot are,and both teams were unlucky with a gd few chances,so credit to annan for keeping the chances out.as for the clyde clowns you may well finish top but think its a bit early to be so cock sure of yourselves,now piss off till we meet again.

Cue all the QP simpletons getting all giddy about one solitary victory. There won't be many more this season, that's for sure. Tough luck to Annan who I hear were hard done by.

It seems like Annan were down to 10 men. A tainted victory for Queen's Park.

Cue all the QP simpletons getting all giddy about one solitary victory

In the kingdom of the blind, the one-eyed man is king................the irony of Bully Wee (whose team let me remind you have one soliitary league win this season) is really quite staggering, unless you factor in his own simpleton nature of course

So can anybody actually give us a run down of how the game went? Who played well, chances etc.

QP deserved winners.Seems a lot of disharmony with Annan management just now.

Fact : -3 new signings Logan the best of the lot and he didn't even start :o

Carcarry - speed merchant ? - maybe 6 years ago when Dumbarton won the leaguie.

McStay - yeh that boy conserves energy - Piddle could run faster ( sorry Piddle - Tan said that)

QP will be safe this year - not great - no chance of promotion, must like Annan as it stands.

Great set off fans though - gentlemen to a scholar.

Archived