Annan v queens park

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ffs you irritable cretins are on every queens park thread.go away and talk more shite on your own thread,you were all very tame on sat until we made some grave errors in defence,with 15 min left,hardly the pumping you lot predicted,you really must do better with your banter its boring,

Expected starting lineups ? Anyone ? Either team ?

There will be a few changes in the Annan team as Jim tries to find the best set up. Bit too much changing formations for my liking but I think we'll see the 3 at the back replace the 4-4-2 again

There will be a few changes in the Annan team as Jim tries to find the best set up. Bit too much changing formations for my liking but I think we'll see the 3 at the back replace the 4-4-2 again

Oh dear! Shades of QP last year. We had the 352, the 361, the 442, the 433, the 1867, 362436, 667 squadron, Pelham 123, The Red Arrows formation, the snow angel formation and I'm sure the Canadian Barn Dance was in there too. Still ended up picking up the soap in the prison shower.

I think its time Gus unleashed Wharton into central defence and see how that beard dominates the penalty area. If a spot has to found for the club captain it shout be as one of the 2 holding midfielders in the 4-2-3-1.

Glad McKays not playing and will be good to see Derek Carcary play against the team that gave him his start in the game - as long as he duzznae score !

Thought the midfield did okay, would either go same again, or swap out Quinno. Haven't seen the beard in person so no idea if he's an upgrade.

Awesome beard. Reminds me of an action man I had when I was a kid. The only way we are gonna know is if he gets some game time. Good time to try him if McKay's not playing.

Archived