Annan v queens park

Hopeful should be a decent game with a good crowd and plenty of banter

I quite enjoy playing QP as they always bring a few good lads down and seem

To have a good time in the local pubs..roll on saturday we need a result

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Good to move on from our last match thread onto one thats more civilised.

On the Clyde match thread we felt like Will Smith in I Am Legend with the infected all milling about and shrieking outside.

Obviously, we're still trying to gel as a team and Annan will be favourites. By no means impossible for us to go down there and get a result, but it's still very hard to judge where we are at the moment.

Can't make this one sadly, one of the best days oot on the card. I agree with an86 but there's already a semi-regular frame to the team shaping up. Big part of last year's problems was the constant experimentation rather than settling down for a bit. Also clear I think that the young bucks who've came through the ranks are going to get a bit more time to develop so I expect GM to push on with most of his new signings. We've a bit to go to be regular winners but Saturday was very promising.

Good luck to both teams.Using the_bully_wee's calculator I'll predict QP to win 2 each. :1eye

That's 2/3 of you now fallen for some of the oldest patter on Pie and Bovril. I can't say I'm surprised with the two QP fans who've done so.

Double bluff. You have just tried to camouflage looking like a right arse. The old " has anyone spotted my deliberate mistake" bluff.

Anybody got any news on the players, hows Davidson getting on, big kenny, when's he back...nae transfer whispers...

Still not sure on Davidson, Mackay could be back next week at earliest I think. Not been hearing much about transfers but sure Jim still wants a couple more. I like your bit in the new programme moondo

That's 2/3 of you now fallen for some of the oldest patter on Pie and Bovril. I can't say I'm surprised with the two QP fans who've done so.

Aye, and if any other club's fans had made the same remark, everyone would have realised that it was a wee joke. But with Clyde fans, well......they don't seem the sharpest tacks in the box.

Archived