Livi v Cowden

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

There will be more there than you lot ever take to away games. What's the price rise? £10 for the car park?

Do you just float around these forums nibbling on every piece of bait like some sort of retarded fish? It's no wonder folk try and wind you guys up all the time.

Is it still 16 quid for a cup of tea as well or has that gone up too?

Catering? Okay; you win that one; our catering is sh1te.

Sorry - that should read over priced sh1te

It comes to something when the highlight is getting a pie that hasn't stuck to the tray

Absolutely no idea how many fans we'd take to Cowdenbeath away, but if the majority of Livi fans think like me (which I think they do in this instance), then Cowdenbeath would certainly bring more to Almondvale, than we'd take up there. Never been to Cowdenbeath, and probably never will. It's in fucking Fife, which I hate, and the stands look like they're about 40 miles away from the pitch. I mainly avoid it because it's in Fife though, and I can't stress how much I fucking hate Fife. I avoid games in Fife like the plague.

2-1 Livi.

Absolutely no idea how many fans we'd take to Cowdenbeath away, but if the majority of Livi fans think like me (which I think they do in this instance), then Cowdenbeath would certainly bring more to Almondvale, than we'd take up there. Never been to Cowdenbeath, and probably never will. It's in fucking Fife, which I hate, and the stands look like they're about 40 miles away from the pitch. I mainly avoid it because it's in Fife though, and I can't stress how much I fucking hate Fife. I avoid games in Fife like the plague.

2-1 Livi.

Not keen on Fife then?

1-2 Cowden

Archived