Livi v Cowden

I'd also like to see Hippolyte start this one ahead of Mullen or Glen.

Actually thought Gary Glen had a pretty good game; Michael McKenna however didn't have the best of games. Agree that Hippolyte is probably best being on at the beginning rather than being used as an impact sub with 15 minutes to go.

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm strangely looking forward to this one; I know very little about Cowen's team this season so cannot really comment on how we'll do against them but games against the Blue Brazil are always entertaining.

Even looking forward to seeing the grumpy gits that are cowden fans... :wacko:

Who were the grumpy gits after our last game? Not that many turned up.

Hopefully not; the guy's a menace with the ball on the ground.

Only when put under pressure and trying to dribble the ball out of defence. fantastic when long balls are hit straight down the middle.. Think him and Gallagher would make a good partnership. Although I think Sives and Gallagher have done well together so would like to see them being our first choice CB's when available.

Mullen's energy makes him a good impact sub so maybe giving Hippolyte a start would be a good shout.

Actually thought Gary Glen had a pretty good game; Michael McKenna however didn't have the best of games. Agree that Hippolyte is probably best being on at the beginning rather than being used as an impact sub with 15 minutes to go.

A agree Glen did play well but lacked any kind of goal threat, I think Hippolyte looks a goal threat and will score more than Glen will.

Don't think we can leave out McKenna, he's been excellent up until Saturday even though I do t think he had a particularly bad game, he's a creative link between middle and front that we can't do without.

Oh dear.

Sadly there has already been precedent set.

The SFA will hire some QC's, have them decide what the rules say, work out that livvy didn't really achieve any benefits as far as playing football is concerned but then send livvy a bill for half a million quid for the time spent working things out.

Can livvy afford that half a million?

Archived