Livi v Cowden

Quick question what Livingston club shop open till on sat. Going to try and pick up a metal badge for one of the english lads that collects them before the game

Well the shop is open before the game and I BELIEVE its open for an hour afterwards but I wouldn't put money on it. If you've far to travel then I'd really recommending dropping in before hand.

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well the shop is open before the game and I BELIEVE its open for an hour afterwards but I wouldn't put money on it. If you've far to travel then I'd really recommending dropping in before hand.

Scott also the shop is now run by Football Nation I suppose if you didn't get a badge at the ground you may get one from their shop in Lothian Road.

Quick question what Livingston club shop open till on sat. Going to try and pick up a metal badge for one of the english lads that collects them before the game

Opens at 12:30 up until kick off, then open again for half an hour after the game.

Seems no desire or fight in the team. The midfield are second best because neither of the two wide men are wide midfielders.

First half into the wind we did well but didn't create a lot in the second. We did give away two comedy goals though. Whatever Jimmy is seeing from that selection and formation isn't working.

If i was a Livi fan i'd be worried as we almost got a draw out of that despite being out of sorts and playing several people out of position.

Comfortable win in the end, thought we controlled most of the game, Cowdenbeath only really threatened in the last 5 minutes.

We passed it nicely without too much cutting edge but we always looked the more likely, couldn't have asked for a better start to the 2nd half, miss hit cross catching out the keeper who actually made a decent save but good finish by Mullen, our 2nd was really nice work and a good finish.

Don't think anyone had a bad game for us, all pretty comfortable, Talbot was good, Gallacher strolled it, I thought Glen linked up well with white, good to get the 3 points, also good to see a decent home crowd today, clearly the cheap season tickets have worked a treat, big improvement.

Should've been comfortable after being 2-0 up but they hit the woodwork and then scored and made it a nervy ending. Kept thinking of last season, or was it the season before where Cowden scored in the dying minutes when we all but had the 3 points in the bag. Though tbh we did ok seeing out the game and even kept it up into the corner for the last few seconds.

Impressed by Talbot today, played really well in defence, and took a few knocks as he won the ball. Kyle too did well in the 2nd half getting down the wing to put balls into the box.

From what I've seen there's no reason we can't be pushing for 4th or 5th place, even the teams that will likely finish in the top 3 don't look that great. QoS must really fancy there chances of 3rd place and we've held our own against them in a cup game.

If i was a Livi fan i'd be worried as we almost got a draw out of that despite being out of sorts and playing several people out of position.

You didn't really though. Two good chances the whole game, one that hit the bar and the other you scored with down to a mix of smart play from Sutherland and rank defending from I think Fordyce. That said, we didn't have a lot more (enough to be comfortable, after the first goal) and credit has to go to Cowdenbeath's defenders who blocked very well all game.

As I say, relatively comfortable victory and good to get off the mark with some good possession and eventually an attacking threat when we were facing the wind. Think the wind fooled the goalie on the first who batted the cross off the post to Mullen who scored at the second attempt. Great goal from Jordan White after some near build-up from Gary Glen (who had a brilliant game, keeping the the ball very well) and I think Mullen. Don't think the wind helped much in the first-half and wasn't surprised to see us play better in the second.

Onwards and upwards, certainly an improvement on last week.

Livi fans here getting a bit carried away here. Not much in that game,poor game that it was. There's no way Livi will finish 5th or higher. A missed opportunity for us to get points away from home.

With loans due this week its frustrating we are not yet playing with what must be thought as our strongest team yet.

Archived