Livi v Cowden

Haven't seen a thread for this so thought I'd get one going.

Although I'm still unconvinced by our 4-4-2 there were some encouraging signs on Saturday. Livi will probably be one of the teams at the lower end of the table so we should be looking to take something from this game. Maybe if we play our best team we might have a sniff of a win despite our horrendous record through there.

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Like the last time we played Livi? Don't you have a derby thread to be making a c**t of yourself on?

Wot a bit like the easy win Hearts will have. We don't do too well through at Livi but would take a sneaky win.

Doesn't matter the result on the pitch, the real winner is whoever steals the opposition fans' flag. That's the Hibs way.

We always lose through there so right now I'd take a point meaning 3 points the following week.

Calm doon :lol:

I'm strangely looking forward to this one; I know very little about Cowen's team this season so cannot really comment on how we'll do against them but games against the Blue Brazil are always entertaining.

Even looking forward to seeing the grumpy gits that are cowden fans... :wacko:

Tough game, always is against Cowdenbeath but this is a game we have to be targeting 3 points from.

Thought it was strange dropping Ruthorford against Hibs would like to see him brought back in alongside Gallagher, Fordyce and Talbot or Sives, we missed punch in the middle and Kyle gives us that so get him back into the middle, I'd also like to see Hippolyte start this one ahead of Mullen or Glen.

Be interesting to see what the crowd is for this too, we have sold a hell of a lot more season tickets this year but will they all come for games like this or are they holding out for the games against "the big 3"

Anyway any kind of win will do.

Archived