Congratulations are in order for Dundee!

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Freshly made Tiger bread is just the dogs. I'm quite happy with a slice of Tiger Bread with nothing but butter on and will go through a full loaf in two days.

Yet to try it with melted cheese.

Red Leicester my cheese of choice for toasting. Wife prefers double Gloucester or cheddar mild but find red Leicester best myself with black pepper.

:blink:

Or, Dundee slipping down the league towards the relegation spot.

Comes on to act all Billy big baws with his bizarre unprovable bet, gets called for it,tries to deflect by slagging off Dundee. Oh soupy, one isn't having a good day. :lol: We know you've got previous for split personalities with your 'Cool 30 something lecuturer/naughty 15 year old school boy' shenanigans but at least you're getting the attention you so desperately crave.

Crying.gif

• 1 month later...

Well done lads, that's one game of the season under way and you are not bottom of the league. Quite an achievement I think we would all agree! Keep it up you plucky underdogs, and when the inevitable bottom spot beckons don't be too disheartened.

After a really bad week for the Dee's what odd's would you give that Dundee are never bottom of the league this season? 2/1, 3/1 or more? You seem very confident that we will be in last place at least once, so trumpet pus, give me your best odd's and we may have a wager! The winnings going to our respective club. Looking forward to hearing from you.

Archived