Congratulations are in order for Dundee!

Definitely a St. Mirren fan anyway. Could be one worth watching.

Seems to avoid debate with any of the heavy hitters or those who are genuinely clued up on here and picks on soft easy targets which is very Supras like. Which is a shame he seems smart enough and knowledgeable and with that over enthusiastic idealism that comes with youth.

I was going to go with 'fud' but hey ho :lol:

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Definitely a St. Mirren fan anyway. Could be one worth watching.

Seems to avoid debate with any of the heavy hitters or those who are genuinely clued up on here and picks on soft easy targets which is very Supras like. Which is a shame he seems smart enough and knowledgeable and with that over enthusiastic idealism that comes with youth.

Sorry Poirot, but if I was to follow a team in the top division it would be Partick Thistle. I have no idea who this Supras character is and I'm not sure who these big hitters are supposed to be so if I have "avoided" them then it's purely coincidence.

However as you seem to think I am smart, knowledgeable and enthusiastic then who am I to complain? The idea that I am youthful is also an added bonus. :wub:

Edit: Forgive me, your flattery brought about my vanity. This thread is about the considerable achievement of Dundee not being bottom of the league from the start of the season and we should all focus on that, not the messenger as it were.

I like you .....you're funny

Are you using cunto as a verb or adjective ?

Listen Cunto, I'll cunto you if you carry on. Cunto Killie fans like you need cuntoing, you're a cunto of a man.

Other than that you seem quite pleasant.

Been a while since Red Ric was spotted

Just as its been a while since Donny L4L has launched an alias, it could explain the Dundee thing.

But I'll settle for Supras just now.

There's been a few of the St Mirren old guard who haven't posted on P&B for quite some time now. Some of the heavy hitters too like Ric, Captain Sensible, Reynard & Supras.

Supras was posting on the St Mirren thread last week, making a c**t of himself as usual before disappearing.

Carlos Puyol!

The sporadic posting makes it appear as an alias, as someone that intent on trolling wouldn't just pop in for one post then disappear, nobody on this sites ever done that. Does share similarities to Supras, and appeared around the same time Supras was "on holiday", would've thought a Mod would've picked up on that by now though

There's been a few of the St Mirren old guard who haven't posted on P&B for quite some time now. Some of the heavy hitters too like Ric, Captain Sensible, Reynard & Supras.

I never regarded Supras as a heavy hitter, he gets pulled apart too easily.

It was actually someone else that called Supras as that alias. It's in the top fives forum, and can't remember exactly who it was.

Can anyone remember if Swampy was so active in the whole drug debate btw? Because that could be a clincher.

It was actually someone else that called Supras as that alias. It's in the top fives forum, and can't remember exactly who it was.

Can anyone remember if Swampy was so active in the whole drug debate btw? Because that could be a clincher.

You only have to visit the Independence Forum and read who jumps in early to see who this poster could be.

Someone also mentioned this might be xbl.

Worrying thought.....PerthshireBell has a reputation for going to great lengths to create personas for aliases. :huh:

I'm pretty sure you and me had a wee speculation that it was Supras. After spending a bit of time on the indie thread I'm certain of it now. I've always been surprised when people 'spot' an alias but he has a few 'tells' but it's worrying if I'm spending so much time on here that I've started spotting these 'gents' styles :(

Archived