Congratulations are in order for Dundee!

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Fucking hell, this is a new low. Is this really all P&B has to offer just now?

Instead of making bitter, pointless threads (which everyone laughs at, prompting you to change the subject entirely), why not try something new?

For everyones sake, give it a fucking rest.

Probably because like a wee kitten in a catnip store you're all excited at the thought of playing with the big boys again ...bless

That would maybe make sense if it was a Dundee fan that started this thread. But it wasn't. So it doesn't.

Dundee fans get a lot of stick on here, is it any wonder why when this is the type of trolling we get subjected to day in day out?

I don't know Ludo, I'm not sure anyone is actually going to get wound by Casual Bystander, who has proven themselves to be a particularly shite troll.

Amazes me Casual Bystanders still here, he's quite obviously an alias, and I don't think he's ever posted on the Junior forum despite Pollok getting repeated mentions down there

Amazes me Casual Bystanders still here, he's quite obviously an alias, and I don't think he's ever posted on the Junior forum despite Pollok getting repeated mentions down there

I think we are already well acquainted with this poster.

I'm thinking supras

Definitely a St. Mirren fan anyway. Could be one worth watching.

Seems to avoid debate with any of the heavy hitters or those who are genuinely clued up on here and picks on soft easy targets which is very Supras like. Which is a shame he seems smart enough and knowledgeable and with that over enthusiastic idealism that comes with youth.

Archived