Congratulations are in order for Dundee!

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well done lads, that's one game of the season under way and you are not bottom of the league. Quite an achievement I think we would all agree! Keep it up you plucky underdogs, and when the inevitable bottom spot beckons don't be too disheartened.

Please please look at me make me feel important!!

Why are you such a fud?

Dundee fans get a lot of stick on here, is it any wonder why when this is the type of trolling we get subjected to day in day out?

Lads, lads, lads, why the hate? I start a thread congratulating Dundee and yet we have those wishing to turn this into something more. Quite pathetic really, makes you wonder what you lot would do if someone were to say "nasty things".

Pollock Casual

Pollok, not Pollock. Anyway, should you even be posting here? After all it was only 6 months ago you had announced your "retirement".

NDD's retirement from P&B begins. It's been emotional.

http://www.pieandbovril.com/forum/index.php/topic/212404-its-been-emotional/

Or do you only throw your toys out of the pram when your team loses?

Well done lads, that's one game of the season under way and you are not bottom of the league. Quite an achievement I think we would all agree! Keep it up you plucky underdogs, and when the inevitable bottom spot beckons don't be too disheartened.

Notice_me_display_copy.jpg?1350167365

Oh Dear, Pollock Casual has another disaster.

You mean (repeatedly) misspelling Pollok, or trying to deflect when someone posts a quote/link to a thread where I throw my toys out of the pram and announce my "retirement" from a football forum, perhaps I have started a thread about my team being relegated in case someone else did it?

Oh, wait.. no, that's you.

I won't be back. Threads full of arseholes. CTID, Patrick Bateman, Granny Danger topping all. Dundee fans are not bad with special mention to Bigmouth, the light that never went out in many cases. With us looking like staying down, Rangers and Hearts fans in here next year. Along with the Dabs away to win the Scottish cup i'm hitting the hills. Adios.

:bairn:lol:

Pollok, not Pollock. Anyway, should you even be posting here? After all it was only 6 months ago you had announced your "retirement".

Casual Bystander

Junior League Starter

Gold Members

PipPipPipPipPip

364 posts

??????????????????????????

I won't be back.

Clearly you are not a person to be trusted, NDD.

That said, back onto topic and to address the Dundee fans who don't fly into a fit of tears and announce they are "quitting" when their team lose, well done to them for not being bottom of the league after the first game.

Am I not allowed to reference posts made before I joined? Seems somewhat restrictive. If you are wondering it was another Dundee fan who highlighted the "NDD - Emotional - Resignation" thread a month back. It's a goldmine though, I'll give you that.

Archived