Sportsound Watch

Craig Levein and John Collins were pretty good on Sportsound yesterday. You knew they wanted their respective teams to win but there was some degree of neutrality there. Neil McCann and Packie Bonner have been lamentable today by comparison

43 minutes ago, BucksburnDandy said:

Craig Levein and John Collins were pretty good on Sportsound yesterday. You knew they wanted their respective teams to win but there was some degree of neutrality there. Neil McCann and Packie Bonner have been lamentable today by comparison

Aaaaannnddd Neil McCann has just come in his knickers. 

45 minutes ago, Stellaboz said:

Don't see why not, he played there for a while. Great player there too, didn't he win the cup with Hearts?

Because he was wildly celebrating Sevco's goals on commentary.

3 hours ago, DA Baracus said:

McCann laughably claimed to be a Hearts fan earlier.

Yes, I heard that too, had to turn the radio up as I assumed I had misheard.

On the basis that he is probably persona non grata in Glasgow and Dundee, my guess is he is just trying to ingratiate himself with the scarf twirling dicks who play round the corner from his Murrayfield gaff.

He is a very small man in real life.

1 hour ago, Stellaboz said:

I'm not a McCann fan but I don't see why any of this stops him being a Hearts fan also.

I don’t doubt that he quite likes Hearts, but if you heard him on the radio today there’s only one club he’s fanatical about. I’ve never heard him like that talking about or commentating on Hearts matches. 

10 hours ago, Ludo*1 said:

Weird that McCann said he was a Hearts fan. He was a huge Celtic fan growing up. That changed when he went to Rangers, naturally.

Aye, I thought Neil McCann being a Celtic fan as a kid was common knowledge. I mean, I knew it, and I know nothing.

9 hours ago, kingjoey said:

Is this the same Sportsound that employs Neil McCann, Charlie Adam, Kenny Miller, Alan Hutton, Billy Dodds, Chick Young et al?

Celtic fan, Dundee fan, Rangers fan, Rangers fan, money fan, St Mirren fan.

11 hours ago, Ludo*1 said:

Weird that McCann said he was a Hearts fan. He was a huge Celtic fan growing up. That changed when he went to Rangers, naturally.

I thought someone said he was a "wee man"?