Sportsound Watch

• 2 weeks later...
17 hours ago, Stellaboz said:

He's basically been sponging an even bigger wage from the license payers, more fool anyone that actually still pays it mind.

At least he sounds bloody miserable most weeks

18 hours ago, gannonball said:

I’m going to say it.

I quite like Chick Young.

Me too. He's actually got a bit of character and knowledge. A far better listen than many of the ex-pros the BBC goes for these days. 

Edited by CoF

10 minutes ago, Dons_1988 said:

A new low for sportsound this weekend. It’s now so bad that I’ve come on this thread and people have stated they like chick young. 

That’s what happens when they move from media trained journalists to ex players who can barely spell their own name.

Edited by TheScarf

Why is it they refuse to apologise to the listeners or just ignore the fact they can't report from Ibrox?   Why are they so scared of them?

Even a "we can't report live because we haven't got permission but he'res (insert manager or on the phone) :lol: 

You can absolutely guarantee if it was any other club bar they too they would rip the club every week.

1 hour ago, Hoose Rice said:

Why is it they refuse to apologise to the listeners or just ignore the fact they can't report from Ibrox?   Why are they so scared of them?

Even a "we can't report live because we haven't got permission but he'res (insert manager or on the phone) :lol: 

You can absolutely guarantee if it was any other club bar they too they would rip the club every week.

If they want to report from Ibrox they can.