4 minutes ago, Dons_1988 said:

All a bit moot though, isn’t it? All clubs act in their own interests pretty much all of the time. 

Hearts can say they’ll act in their own interests then carry on business as usual. 

Exactly. And that's what Hearts did.

The charge in the quoted post was that Hearts had said X then done Y. This wasn't the case.

And this is clearly extremely, extremely important. As paragons of virtue, the incorrect implication that our fearless leader would speak untruthfully cannot be allowed to stand.

Edited by TheJTS98

50 minutes ago, Dons_1988 said:

A pissing contest about who benefited more from a minor short term loan deal seems like a solid debate. 

I don't even care tbh, I just enjoy wasting the weirdo Hearts fans time by making him post a dissertation to "prove me wrong".

10 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

I don't even care tbh, I just enjoy wasting the weirdo Hearts fans time by making him post a dissertation to "prove me wrong".

Who am I to stand in the way of such a meeting of minds. 

I don't even care tbh, I just enjoy wasting the weirdo Hearts fans time

^weirdo behaviour.

It is what comes of supporting the " ( Don Revie ) Leeds United of Scottish football "

Mind when Budge said Hearts would "look after only themselves" after the vote, then proceeded to help multiple clubs out when they were struggling for a goalkeeper?

Who did really well for us in the two games he played and had a ball at the cup final during the celebrations.

On 06/06/2021 at 16:57, Savage Henry said:

Willie Miller’s Andy Cameron anecdote was a cracker. 

I just found it hard to believe that some people actually had to be told NOT to laugh at Andy Cameron’s stand up routine 

Edited by Junior_Arab

5 minutes ago, Steve McQueen said:

I noticed over the weekend that Levein now thinks Brechin were harshly dealt with!

Yeah, he never quite got round to explaining that one.

Some fresh blood on the shows to start shipping these freeloaders out would be welcomed.

I left the radio on after Sportsound and Take The Floor came on, it started with a Tcheucter Euro song, I was tapping my toes,  more of this please.

Edited by ropy

I am listening to the BBC Scotland "Euro Breakfast show" - holy suffering f**k, this is tedious and boring shite..........and its the first match in a major comp for 23 years.

Kenny McIntyre, Tom English - what a time to be alive

53 minutes ago, Leith Green said:

I am listening to the BBC Scotland "Euro Breakfast show" - holy suffering f**k, this is tedious and boring shite..........and its the first match in a major comp for 23 years.

It’s quite funny, the two of them spend 95% of the time on the radio bleating about contrived controversy and negativity and here they are with their contrived cheeriness and positivity. 

It’s almost like they’re just two shite broadcasters with no personality. 

On 14/06/2021 at 07:51, Leith Green said:

I'm just catching up with a few podcasts whilst at work. The Euro Breakfast show from the 15th, I'm halfway through it and for once Neil Lennon speaks very well and is easy to listen to. Wtf is going on!

55 minutes ago, Sensible Soccer🏴 said:

I'm just catching up with a few podcasts whilst at work. The Euro Breakfast show from the 15th, I'm halfway through it and for once Neil Lennon speaks very well and is easy to listen to. Wtf is going on!

Is he not fairly pleasant when he's not involved with Celtic?  It's like when level headed Rangers fans talk about anything other than Rangers, they're fairly sound, but as soon as the subject moves onto them, they turn into raging, bigoted simpletons.

10 minutes ago, TheScarf said:

Is he not fairly pleasant when he's not involved with Celtic?  It's like when level headed Rangers fans talk about anything other than Rangers, they're fairly sound, but as soon as the subject moves onto them, they turn into raging, bigoted simpletons.

Have tried this theory upon the straightforward topic of small nations and their natural and laudable quest for self-determination.

Would not recommend.

4 minutes ago, Ranaldo Bairn said:

Have tried this theory upon the straightforward topic of small nations and their natural and laudable quest for self-determination.

Would not recommend.

Aye sorry, Rangers and Wee Nippy/Jimmy Krankie' then.

30 minutes ago, TheScarf said:

I'd heard and read about this a lot but had never actually experienced it until recently when a new work colleague went completely off on one after being asked why Rangers had been left to die by their fans when other clubs had been saved by their supporters. The amount of anger and venom that came flowing out at every club imaginable and the SFA was incredible whilst the volume of the perceived injustices only got louder as she continued. 

Lennon is usually a decent listen in an interview because he tends to speak his mind. Doesn’t mean he isn’t talking utter shite though, he’s still full of excuses. 

Whoever thought that having Del Amitri on the Euro Breakfast show where they are concentrating on being motivational was a good idea, needs sacked.