4 hours ago, well fan for life said:

I keep laughing at it. Imagine being on national radio saying "I've got foreign children" like that's a perfectly normal thing for someone to say. 😂

Maybe he means he has them in a cupboard under the stairs, they are not his.

All joking aside, I took offence as I have "foreign children" and to think of them in that way disgusts me.  How the f**k can you call your own blood as foreign.  No sensible person would even think of them in that way never mind say it on national radio.  For that Maurice should be binned and not appear on the media again, f**k him.

I also believe the BBC have been very crass in all of this.  I await the interview with Ondrej Kudela next week to tell us all what really happened.   

I'm very good at judging a person as you can see from my post on 10th March.

On 10/03/2021 at 18:21, SlipperyP said:

The more I listen to Mo Ross, the more I dislike him.

***s gonna ***.

The very phrase “I have foreign children” demonstrates he doesn’t understand the core concept of racism the silly thick racist.

Likewise the BBC for broadcasting that kind of inane dribblings or a moron.

4 hours ago, SlipperyP said:

All joking aside, I took offence as I have "foreign children" and to think of them in that way disgusts me.  How the f**k can you call your own blood as foreign.  No sensible person would even think of them in that way never mind say it on national radio.  For that Maurice should be binned and not appear on the media again, f**k him.

I also believe the BBC have been very crass in all of this.  I await the interview with Ondrej Kudela next week to tell us all what really happened.   

I'm very good at judging a person as you can see from my post on 10th March.

It's baffling the BBC gave him any sort of platform at all.

Yes, you could argue what he said isnt THAT bad, but it was certainly a stupid comment  for him to make, especially with the current push to eradicate those type of discrimatory remarks from the game.

For the BBC to approve this PR piece is mind-boggling. If they had someone like Marvin Bartley or Chris Iwelumo on to lead a discussion on why those remarks are so damaging  I could understand it. But to have Ross on is a fucking disgrace.

The comments about his children is just plain weird.

4 hours ago, Jacky1990 said:

It's baffling the BBC gave him any sort of platform at all.

Yes, you could argue what he said isnt THAT bad, but it was certainly a stupid comment  for him to make, especially with the current push to eradicate those type of discrimatory remarks from the game.

For the BBC to approve this PR piece is mind-boggling. If they had someone like Marvin Bartley or Chris Iwelumo on to lead a discussion on why those remarks are so damaging  I could understand it. But to have Ross on is a fucking disgrace.

The comments about his children is just plain weird.

Apart from anything else, he was about 2 days in to a new job. In that circumstance even I've got the sense to keep my mouth shut.

John Collins on again last night with his sevtic colt teams crusade - this time backing up some Lowland League chairman telling us how exciting and wonderful it would be having the 'stars of the future' playing against Dalbeattie and Stirling University.

The thrill of the early rounds of the Irn Bru cup can be created on a weekly basis.

5 minutes ago, Melanius Mullarkey said:

Stars of the Future.

Collins really is a silly c**t. 

Is he suggesting Rangers are going to start actually playing more than 1 youth player every 5 or so years?

16 minutes ago, TheScarf said:

Is he suggesting Rangers are going to start actually playing more than 1 youth player every 5 or so years?

I dont think he even knows what a Rangers is tbh.

Last night - complaining that no fans will be at Scottish Cup Final.

Tonight - complaining that because UEFA are now allowing a limited number of fans in, the SFA are only asking for 3000.

Some of the numbskulls keep comparing what England are allowing to what should be happening here, even though almost   everything that is allowed in this country is different from what is allowed in England.

Surely they should aim much higher than a crowd of 3000 even if they don’t get it?

2 hours ago, Gianfranco said:

Surely they should aim much higher than a crowd of 3000 even if they don’t get it?

I imagine its up to the SFA and come forward with a proposal for how many they can manage based on whatever the rules that they need to meet set out by Gov. Number of stewards, gates of entry, crowd control measures, social distancing plans etc all the usual other covid pish like hand sanitiser points etc etc etc. 

I cant see it working like negotiating a salary where you ask for what you know you aren't going to get. IE it wont just be a back and forward chat "We were thinking more 20k?" "DEAL!!!" 

I also imagine If its rejected they'd need to go away and rework the proposal for resubmission which then will need to go through approval at SFA side again and all the process that comes with these kind of organisations. Quick turnaround is required.

Edited by Mr Positive, sometimes.

Craig Levein interrupted the others on open all mics to announce a half time.

Nothing special in and of itself but what he was really doing was satirizing Willie Miller for losing his temper and bullying a moaning about a young reporter doing the same a few weeks ago.

More interesting than Packie's impartiality when the first goal went in

Please keep us updated !

Faddy and Willie Miller sound exactly the same. They’ve obviously been given the same phrase book to use.

Paddy Bonnar tonight 'There has been a goal. But I do not know who scored it. It was one of the subs. I'll need to check my notes'.

Richard Gordon 'goal for which team Paddy?'

Bonnar 'oh, Celtic. It was a young substitute.'

That's the level of professionalism to aim for.

9 minutes ago, NorthBank said:

Paddy Bonnar tonight 'There has been a goal. But I do not know who scored it. It was one of the subs. I'll need to check my notes'.

Seen someone pointing out he was also just not reporting on open all mics on Saints chances but quite happy to interrupt for a Celtic sub or a nothing shot into the stand.

7 hours ago, NorthBank said:

This level of ineptness has been happening every show for years, yet nothing changes.

I'd love some other channel to get the radio rights to our national game, as because the know they're the only show in town we have to put up with this.

You'd imagine Karamoko Dembele being 3ft tall would make him quite distinguishable.