19 hours ago, yoda said:

This is the same Michael Stewart who, last summer, drew an equivalence between statues of slave owners and the statue of the Duke of Sutherland. It was tasteless and tone deaf.

This incident wasn't really the time or place to keep with his "Look at me! I'm a contrarian!" shtick.

Indeed. He always has to be the martyr for the slightly discerning cause. “I’m a victim too!”  His false equivalencies are always self promotions.  

"Why would a player go down?!!"

Can't believe there are still morons who ask this question and, worse, are asking it genuinely. Have they not been watching football for the last 30 years?

Biscuits is the go to man today for reaction on Hearts getting booted out the cup. 

A few memorable statements from him:

"as a previous manager myself...."

"difficult for the fans to trust Neilson again"

"it will be okay for him in the short-term but its the medium to long term he needs to worry about"

Laser sharp analysis.  

32 minutes ago, KingRocketman II said:

Biscuits is the go to man today for reaction on Hearts getting booted out the cup. 

A few memorable statements from him:

"as a previous manager myself...."

"difficult for the fans to trust Neilson again"

"it will be okay for him in the short-term but its the medium to long term he needs to worry about"

Laser sharp analysis.  

That could easily be Neil McCann saying that. 

15 hours ago, ewan14 said:

A Sportsound script ?

ha; that is likely to be a thing on Sportsound/S[portscene.

Studio guy to guest pundit: Do some research and analysis on recent games/events and come up with an assessment of your own that is objectively evidenced or pick from any of these three tired pre=prepared cliched responses we have scripted based on your previous answers. You can pad out any of these three cliched responses with your own tropes and favoured go to phrases. 

Guest pundit: I'll take cliche response 3 just now but may take number 2 before going on air. In fact I might just merge them even though them seem to be at odds with one other. 

Edited by KingRocketman II

Robbie Neilson is an utterly shite manager, but this interview is chronic.

Paraphrasing but: 'Do you think you should resign?' then, 'The fans want you to resign, should you not listen to them?' followed by, 'There's a poll in the newspaper where the fans want you to resign, what's your thoughts?' then finally, 'There's about a 150 fans outside the stadium demanding you resign, is it not time?'

Edited by Ludo*1

5 minutes ago, Ludo*1 said:

Robbie Neilson is an utterly shite manager, but this interview is chronic.

Paraphrasing but: 'Do you think you should resign?' then, 'The fans want you to resign, should you not listen to them?' followed by, 'There's a poll in the newspaper where the fans want you to resign, what's your thoughts?' then finally, 'There's about a 150 fans outside the stadium demanding you resign, is it not time?'

He did give an answer at one point that seemed to be “I know we’re shite, but so are a lot of other teams”

Is there no 'Open All Mics' today? Can only get the Hearts' game commentary.

This Connor Shields seems to be scoring a lot. Is he tied up for next season anyone?

I note that the "impartial" team for todays match is -

Paul Mitchell - Jambo

Alan Preston - converted from a Rangers fan to a Jambo

Craig Levein - Jambo

Brian McGlaughlin - Jambo

I was really enjoying Biscuits salty tears earlier, but have switched on Hearts tv feed for the full comedy show.

Paul Mitchell - Jambo
Craig Levein - Jambo
I was really enjoying Biscuits salty tears earlier, but have switched on Hearts tv feed for the full comedy show.
I'm not sure Sandra Brown is a price worth paying for impartiality.

28 minutes ago, Gianfranco said:

This Connor Shields seems to be scoring a lot. Is he tied up for next season anyone?

He played a season for Goodwin at Alloa, and there was talk earlier in the season that he was one we had identified as a signing target for next season.

3 hours ago, Leith Green said:

Paul Mitchell - Jambo

Craig Levein - Jambo

Preston was certainly raging, but it’s kind of expected from someone in his role, and everyone knows his history and where his sympathies lie. I’m not sure if I knew McLaughlin was a Jambo before today but I’d certainly worked it out after listening to him for 2 minutes today. Seething doesn’t cover it! Not terribly professional for someone who should really be neutral. 

And they’ve all changed their tune big time from the start of the season. After Hearts pumped Dundee at the start of the season they were all purring over how good Neilson was and how that squad would be challenging for a European place in the top flight. Now half of them want Neilson gone and it’s unanimous that the players aren’t good enough - Biscuits was calling for 14 new players in over the summer, because this lot suddenly aren’t up to it. 

Just now, Junior_Arab said:

Preston was certainly raging, but it’s kind of expected from someone in his role, and everyone knows his history and where his sympathies lie. I’m not sure if I knew McLaughlin was a Jambo before today but I’d certainly worked it out after listening to him for 2 minutes today. Seething doesn’t cover it! Not terribly professional for someone who should really be neutral. 

And they’ve all changed their tune big time from the start of the season. After Hearts pumped Dundee at the start of the season they were all purring over how good Neilson was and how that squad would be challenging for a European place in the top flight. Now half of them want Neilson gone and it’s unanimous that the players aren’t good enough - Biscuits was calling for 14 new players in over the summer, because this lot suddenly aren’t up to it. 

The only one he called a sellable asset scored the winner though...

Biscuits or someone else (was only half listening) said Hearts had signed about 70 players in the last few years and now he wants 14 new ones...

9 hours ago, Mark Connolly said:

Biscuits’ salty tears are delicious tbqhwy

Aye and we've had a double helping this week!  Lovely stuff.  

A few weeks ago Michael Stewart was on Sportsound saying this Hearts team would be comfortably top half. Seems to have changed his tune too.

Neilsen certainly gets an easier ride from Stewart than Levein did.