Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Digging Peter Lovenkrands's accent - even in his second language. he speaks with much more clarity than experienced Scottish broadcasters like Chick Young. 

My idea of Sportsound hell would by Chick Young interviewing Frank McAvennie, neither of whom are capable of speaking any language with any clarity. 

Edited by paranoid android

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, paranoid android said:

Digging Peter Lovenkrands's accent - even in his second language. he speaks with much more clarity than experienced Scottish broadcasters like Chick Young. 

My idea of Sportsound hell would by Chick Young interviewing Frank McAvennie, neither of whom are capable of speaking any language with any clarity. 

Only An Excuse without the jokes, or Only An Excuse as it is otherwise known. 

Edited by Savage Henry

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Almost 30 minutes in, 25 mins on Celtic. 5 minutes with Derek McInnes, 2 of them Jane Lewis asking about Lennon.

I may be wrong, but suspect the other teams may not get much pre match punditry.........

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It's staggering. Sevco are not playing and they have moved from Celtic to Rangers and we have not even had team news from the other matches.

Wanks

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

talking ..

everytime Jane Lewis is scheduled to speak they should get the Velvets on

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

45 minutes into the build up and not a single mention of any teams other than Rangers or Celtic, one of which aren't even playing today.

That's pretty fucking shocking.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

They couldn't care less about any other teams.

Their dream would be a two team league where the cheeks play each other every week.

The likes of Bonner and Young would w**k themselves into oblivion.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, Leith Green said:

It's staggering. Sevco are not playing and they have moved from Celtic to Rangers and we have not even had team news from the other matches.

Wanks

The b*****ds! Imagine spending a few minutes discussing a Scottish team progressing in Europe.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The Friday podcast started with “THE BIG ONE, a cup final!!”

Which then wasn’t spoken about until the last 10 minutes. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Pat Bonner thinks that his team should get their new ceo starting immediately without the faintest idea that he has a notice period to work in his current job. I would say I'm surprised at his lack of knowledge about how the real world works but that would be a lie. Fud.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Dons_1988 said:

The Friday podcast started with “THE BIG ONE, a cup final!!”

Which then wasn’t spoken about until the last 10 minutes. 

For less than 5 minutes, I believe.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
28 minutes ago, microdave said:

Pat Bonner thinks that his team should get their new ceo starting immediately without the faintest idea that he has a notice period to work in his current job. I would say I'm surprised at his lack of knowledge about how the real world works but that would be a lie. Fud.

Makes sense if celtic were willing to pay the rugby association. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Ric said:

45 minutes into the build up and not a single mention of any teams other than Rangers or Celtic, one of which aren't even playing today.

That's pretty fucking shocking.

Been the same for a long time.

I never bother with their pish after 14.00 until about 14.45. The only exceptions are when I know they'll discuss other things, like the leagues being stopped and the court cases over the summer.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'd forgotten what a tedious droning bore Jock Brown was (and apparently still is). 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

15 minutes to St Johnstone.

40 minutes given to Celtic management.

Absolute disgrace.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, G-MAN said:

15 minutes to St Johnstone.

40 minutes given to Celtic management.

Absolute disgrace.

They don’t have the knowledge to speak about St Johnstone for 40 minutes without sounding like clueless idiots or repeatedly making the same points. They don’t have that problem when it’s comes to the Old Firm. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
26 minutes ago, G-MAN said:

15 minutes to St Johnstone.

40 minutes given to Celtic management.

Absolute disgrace.

Yeah but they want competition for the Glasgow clubs.......don't they?

Ho ho ho

After this week they can all get back to chugging over Rangers until Celtic do something interesting.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

×
×
  • Create New...