Digging Peter Lovenkrands's accent - even in his second language. he speaks with much more clarity than experienced Scottish broadcasters like Chick Young. 

My idea of Sportsound hell would by Chick Young interviewing Frank McAvennie, neither of whom are capable of speaking any language with any clarity. 

Edited by paranoid android

1 hour ago, paranoid android said:

Digging Peter Lovenkrands's accent - even in his second language. he speaks with much more clarity than experienced Scottish broadcasters like Chick Young. 

My idea of Sportsound hell would by Chick Young interviewing Frank McAvennie, neither of whom are capable of speaking any language with any clarity. 

Only An Excuse without the jokes, or Only An Excuse as it is otherwise known. 

Edited by Savage Henry

Almost 30 minutes in, 25 mins on Celtic. 5 minutes with Derek McInnes, 2 of them Jane Lewis asking about Lennon.

I may be wrong, but suspect the other teams may not get much pre match punditry.........

It's staggering. Sevco are not playing and they have moved from Celtic to Rangers and we have not even had team news from the other matches.

Wanks

talking ..

everytime Jane Lewis is scheduled to speak they should get the Velvets on

45 minutes into the build up and not a single mention of any teams other than Rangers or Celtic, one of which aren't even playing today.

That's pretty fucking shocking.

They couldn't care less about any other teams.

Their dream would be a two team league where the cheeks play each other every week.

The likes of Bonner and Young would w**k themselves into oblivion.

14 minutes ago, Leith Green said:

It's staggering. Sevco are not playing and they have moved from Celtic to Rangers and we have not even had team news from the other matches.

Wanks

The b*****ds! Imagine spending a few minutes discussing a Scottish team progressing in Europe.

The Friday podcast started with “THE BIG ONE, a cup final!!”

Which then wasn’t spoken about until the last 10 minutes. 

Pat Bonner thinks that his team should get their new ceo starting immediately without the faintest idea that he has a notice period to work in his current job. I would say I'm surprised at his lack of knowledge about how the real world works but that would be a lie. Fud.

2 hours ago, Dons_1988 said:

The Friday podcast started with “THE BIG ONE, a cup final!!”

Which then wasn’t spoken about until the last 10 minutes. 

For less than 5 minutes, I believe.

28 minutes ago, microdave said:

Pat Bonner thinks that his team should get their new ceo starting immediately without the faintest idea that he has a notice period to work in his current job. I would say I'm surprised at his lack of knowledge about how the real world works but that would be a lie. Fud.

Makes sense if celtic were willing to pay the rugby association. 

3 hours ago, Ric said:

45 minutes into the build up and not a single mention of any teams other than Rangers or Celtic, one of which aren't even playing today.

That's pretty fucking shocking.

Been the same for a long time.

I never bother with their pish after 14.00 until about 14.45. The only exceptions are when I know they'll discuss other things, like the leagues being stopped and the court cases over the summer.

I'd forgotten what a tedious droning bore Jock Brown was (and apparently still is). 

15 minutes to St Johnstone.

40 minutes given to Celtic management.

Absolute disgrace.

12 minutes ago, G-MAN said:

Absolute disgrace.

They don’t have the knowledge to speak about St Johnstone for 40 minutes without sounding like clueless idiots or repeatedly making the same points. They don’t have that problem when it’s comes to the Old Firm. 

26 minutes ago, G-MAN said:

Absolute disgrace.

Yeah but they want competition for the Glasgow clubs.......don't they?

Ho ho ho

After this week they can all get back to chugging over Rangers until Celtic do something interesting.