3 minutes ago, paranoid android said:

Who the f**k is this celtic nugget that's on the now?

Apparently the guests are James McFadden and Ian McCall

15 minutes ago, Leith Green said:

Aye, there was a celtic guy on earlier banging on about 'models', and not in a good way.

Poor old Pat is really struggling tonight - he can't even identify the Celtic players properly and admitted at one point that he was "all over the place".   You're right there, Pat.

On 16/02/2021 at 18:39, Leith Green said:

McFadden ?

I suffered some of Chick s interview with S##n#ss this evening

I was not surprised Willie Miller was not in his greatest 11

When S##n#ss said Dave MacKay and John Robertson were under appreciated in Scotland he conveniently forgot that it was by his pre Sevco fans . Give Chick his due he disagreed wrt MacKay

Chick did not disagree , however , when it came to his justification of being  possibly the dirtiest player in the history of Scottish football.                           Apparently he should have rolled around after being tackled rather than seeking retribution.                                          Anyone " tackled " by him , or some of his teammates eg Roberts , never got the chance to feign injury

On 16/02/2021 at 18:39, Leith Green said:

Michael Stewart going on every week and stating what he thinks the handball should be isn't boring at all.

You tune in to get some build up to the afternoon's matches and instead get twenty minutes of chunter on the Sevco game from Thursday.

Did Richard Gordon just say we’ve went 32 games without losing to Kilmarnock ? They beat us at Pittodrie 2 or 3 easons ago ???

3 hours ago, DiegoDiego said:

You tune in to get some build up to the afternoon's matches and instead get twenty minutes of chunter on the Sevco game from Thursday.

They have Sevco and/or Celtic chat every, regardless of if they are playing that day, and regardless of it they played midweek. It's usually worth skipping all content from 14.00-14.45.

They must make a conscious judgement call that no one is interested in just discussing the upcoming football, and that mindless OF chat is what the public want. 

10 minutes ago, Dons_1988 said:

They must make a conscious judgement call that no one is interested in just discussing the upcoming football, and that mindless OF chat is what the public want. 

They made that call decades ago. It's always been the wrong call mind.

3 minutes ago, DA Baracus said:

They made that call decades ago. It's always been the wrong call mind.

Is it though? Obviously it’s not a P&B choice overall but maybe that is the demographic we have in Scotland? I genuinely don’t know. 

Bonner sounds discombobulated this evening, I think he's forgot the Wagon Wheels (jam-filled ones)

3 minutes ago, spalding said:

Bonner sounds discombobulated this evening, I think he's forgot the Wagon Wheels (jam-filled ones)

Dinnae be so harsh Bonner's had a hard day figuring out where the hell Dingwall is.

8 minutes ago, GNU_Linux said:

Dinnae be so harsh Bonner's had a hard day figuring out where the hell Dingwall is.

I like Bonner, brilliant goalie & seems a right nice guy.

Just shouldn't be a pundit, I get images of Val Doonican when he talks, I would love Phil Goodlad & Pat to anchor Sportsound one day. 😁

Is it though? Obviously it’s not a P&B choice overall but maybe that is the demographic we have in Scotland? I genuinely don’t know. 
At 2pm on a day when neither of the Old Firm are playing it probably is.

There was quite a bit of questioning going on about the Sunday 7:30pm kick off for Ross County vs Celtic on the Saturday broadcast.
Richard Gordon pointed out that it was due to television rights, but the complainer (not sure who it was) spouted “when was the last time a British game kicked off at that time?” Not one of them said that all season English games have started at 7pm or 7:15pm on a Sunday this season. Instead they glossed over it and said “we used to kick off at 6pm a Sunday and they had a good atmosphere”. To which the complainer said “aye, but that’s not half seven”.
How is it different from any midweek game played in Dingwall?

How raging were they last night that they had to cover an actual football match instead of talk about what they wanted? Or did they even bother?