I'd say comments like this from the Serbia camp were pretty arrogant tbh:

'Scotland will be no problem. We are going through. I know this for sure. I've watched Scotland play and I am really not worried about them at all. I know we have better players than them.'

'But I really believe we will beat Scotland. We have a better team, we are more experienced than them.'

'Even if we were playing the game in Glasgow, instead of Belgrade, I would be equally optimistic.'

'They are ready for the effort needed in a match like this. But I also believe we are better and we will qualify for the European Championship'

The Serbian media are slaughtering the likes of Tadic and their manager for Tadic 'acting like he was still at Ajax' with the way he tried to play as well.

Just a bizarre rant on Strachan, not by Strachan, for once.

Serbia have literally one good player.  That Milinkovic-Savic.  If Tadic was any good, he wouldn't be playing in the Dutch league.  The boy at Real doesn't get a sniff.

Very cocky from them considering the above.  Half of their team couldn't pass the ball the other night.  They're a fucking gang.

They were the worst team we've played under Clarke apart from San Marino. Even Kazakhstan and Cyprus gave us more trouble.
This is just nonsense, and presumes that we played to the same level in every game under clarke.

It doesn't presume anything. Serbia couldn't string two passes together and have barely won a game of football in the last two years since the World Cup.

Thought Tom English talked well tonight.Also warming to Craig Levine,he comes across as very personable. Had a great dislike for Tom English after her evisicrative  attack on a former Clyde Chairman and player a year or two ago.

20 minutes ago, Harry Haddock said:

Thought Tom English talked well tonight.Also warming to Craig Levine,he comes across as very personable. Had a great dislike for Tom English after her evisicrative  attack on a former Clyde Chairman and player a year or two ago.

He can talk well at times , as can Craig Levein 

I certainly remember English going OTT with his criticism of John Brown as manager

Daryl Broadfoot seems o.k.

N.B.   Levein could not remember the                World Cup song he was involved              in

( neither could I )

2 minutes ago, ewan14 said:

N.B.   Levein could not remember the                World Cup song he was involved              in

( neither could I )

Say It with Pride?

5 minutes ago, Mark Connolly said:

Say It with Pride?

Might have been , sorry I did not pay enough attention

Edited by ewan14

Carried away with the feel good factor , some chortles on account of Tom English , the compliance officer leaving , the Hearts ( not off the wall ) documentary etc

Billy Dodds tonight saying there's only 1, maybe 2 places up for grabs in the Scotland squad for the Euros as he hopes Clarke is loyal to the players that got qualification. 

:1eye

On 16/11/2020 at 17:22, craigkillie said:

It doesn't presume anything. Serbia couldn't string two passes together and have barely won a game of football in the last two years since the World Cup.

They made up for it last night

Tito rules

Julie Fleeting totally bossing last night’s Sportsound. I know that she was only competing against Billy Dodds and David Currie, but she was the only one speaking sense. Another thing that gets me about Dodds, he seems desperate to be everybody’s mate by giving people unwanted nicknames. The only person that I have ever heard calling Richard Gordon “Rich” and last night only referring to David Currie as “DC”. Cringeworthy.

Julie Fleeting totally bossing last night’s Sportsound. I know that she was only competing against Billy Dodds and David Currie, but she was the only one speaking sense. Another thing that gets me about Dodds, he seems desperate to be everybody’s mate by giving people unwanted nicknames. The only person that I have ever heard calling Richard Gordon “Rich” and last night only referring to David Currie as “DC”. Cringeworthy.

Much prefer Julie to Shelley. The latter is as bad as Billy.

12 minutes ago, andrewh said:

Much prefer Julie to Shelley. The latter is as bad as Billy.

Dodds at it again tonight calling Alastair Lamont "Al".