Sportsound Watch

John Collins now saying that we should have Sevco and Celtic colt teams. 

Apparently should have been implemented instantly.

Get him and that to f**k.

Edited by DA Baracus

1 minute ago, DA Baracus said:

John Collins now saying that we should have Sevco and Celtic colt teams. 

Apparently should have been implemented instantly.

Get him and that to f**k.

Collins is running McCann close for spangle of the day.

I made the mistake of turning it on, curiosity got the better of me, wish I'd stayed outside cutting the.grass and weeding!

Tuned in just as Richard Gordon was telling Tom English (correctly) that there was nothing in the rules stopping any "no" vote being changed. 

Christ on a bike this is the broadcasting equivalent of a chimps tea party.  It's a competition to see who can miss the point spectacularly.

John Collins is a tool. Just listened to the Arguments for colt teams. "These 18 & 19 year olds won't get into the Celtic 1st team, so their development is blocked". Move clubs then. "I'm all for developing young Scottish players". So how can these teams only have Scottish players? Surely that is against discrimination law? 

f**k me this is appalling.

Sigh. Apparently the B team bollocks is not over and certain clubs will be pushing for it again soon.

To say thay it will help the national team and develop younger players is such simplistic bullshit. No one questions that line but it's so easily taken apart.

John Collins - 'Why should you let people that haven't played football make decisions?'

Did I just hear that correctly?! Because Scottish football is largely funded by those people you absolute fucking whopper.

2 minutes ago, Ludo*1 said:

John Collins - 'Why should you let people that haven't played football make decisions?'

Did I just hear that correctly?! Because Scottish football is largely funded by those people you absolute fucking whopper.

Just because.you played football does not mean you are best placed or intelligent enough or in general have to ability to do that.

Most of these ex players live in a football vacuum and folk from outside bring other strengths and knowledge, which should work alongside those from football.

5 minutes ago, DA Baracus said:

You heard correctly.

A mental statement. 

Also, if we take Radio Scotland as an example, ex footballers have appalling views on the game and should be nowhere near any decision making.

Or the law.

Annoys me that whilst clubs could die or be near the brink of dying, they're rattling off about why we all should be putting money in to develop players for the national team. Fucking clowns.

37 minutes ago, Ludo*1 said:

Good Lord.  Did he honestly say that?  Just incredible.  I'm guessing nobody challenged him either?

4 minutes ago, Monkey Tennis said:

Good Lord.  Did he honestly say that?  Just incredible.  I'm guessing nobody challenged him either?

To be honest it would be a better show if these panelists were sat listening to a bunch of random fans views on all this.