Tom English is a world class idiot.  Proper Roger Federer/Tiger Woods levels idiot.
What an odd comparison

1 minute ago, Bairnardo said:
6 minutes ago, TheScarf said:
Tom English is a world class idiot.  Proper Roger Federer/Tiger Woods levels idiot.

What an odd comparison

I'd say it was a world class comparison.  Roger Federer/Tiger woods levels.

Is anyone really surprised, eminent QC, Donald Findlay is running rings round these mugs? His personal views might be on the iffy side, but he's not daft.

Edited by Sergeant Wilson

30 minutes ago, Sergeant Wilson said:

Is anyone really surprised, eminent QC, Donald Findlay is running rings round these mugs? His personal views might be on the iffy side, but he's not daft.

I just came on to say exactly this.

Touch of class when Levein suggested Hearts may refuse to loan the likes of Cowdenbeath players as they dared to vote against the proposal :lol:

True colours there, an absolute bitter old c**t who should never work in Football again 

1 hour ago, Sergeant Wilson said:

Hitting 70 though, and getting constantly interrupted by Mad Tom.. 

P.S.Could be getting mixed up with King Lear though, has Donald got any daughters?

Edited by welshbairn

On 14/06/2020 at 11:05, Monkey Tennis said:

It not just that though.  If there are disproportionately few BAME applicants, that also points towards there being an issue.

What percentage of BAME teachers do you have at your school?

English has to be on Budge's payroll. I am reminded of fat Traynor at the end of his BBC days declaring Sevco/Rangers starting life in League 2 had suffered enough while being on their payroll.  Stinks. 

English and the failure were given free hand at talking over Findlay at every opportunity by the presenter. A decent, competent moderator could have made todays podcast an interesting listen. The BBC sport department is clearly not fit for purpose. I demand an independent inquiry. 

1 hour ago, Sergeant Wilson said:

Indeed. He is an intelligent man, and the two men he was debating (in the loosest possible sense) are not.

25 minutes ago, blackislekillie said:

English and the failure were given free hand at talking over Findlay at every opportunity by the presenter. A decent, competent moderator could have made todays podcast an interesting listen. The BBC sport department is clearly not fit for purpose. I demand an independent inquiry. 

Ten minutes in to the podcast. English continually shouting over Findlay. When he accidentally speaks over Levein he apologises and let's Levein continue. w****r.

Touch of class when Levein suggested Hearts may refuse to loan the likes of Cowdenbeath players as they dared to vote against the proposal default_laugh.png

True colours there, an absolute bitter old c**t who should never work in Football again 

I heard this - despite not even being an employee of the club anymore, just the way Levein thinks.

It’s as if only one club benefits from loans too.

English now asking Findlay to decide what he would do in a hypothetical situation. You can see why one is a QC and the other a now maligned BBC journalist.

1 hour ago, Jacksgranda said:

What percentage of BAME teachers do you have at your school?

It would be low.

26 minutes ago, Merkland Red said:

"Did you pick up the phone to Hearts?" WTF English.

That was probably best line😂

Interesting though that Budge stated her continued intention to get feedback from clubs.
Now both Cowdenbeath and previously Clyde saying they had no contact from the successful business women at all.  Can’t confirm if our Chairman called her right enough Tom!

1 minute ago, FREDDYFRY said:

Interesting though that Budge stated her continued intention to get feedback from clubs.
Now both Cowdenbeath and previously Clyde saying they had no contact from the successful business women at all.  Can’t confirm if our Chairman called her right enough Tom!

Yup. He was on the offensive and didn't expect Findlay to inform them Hearts hadn't been in touch. Said the first thing that came to his head to try and make Findlay look daft and made a rip roaring c**t of it.

1 hour ago, blackislekillie said:

You could always go down the legal route...

12 minutes ago, FREDDYFRY said:

I think it was previously reported she didn't have any/many contacts for the lower divisions.

I'm sure there would be a list of club secretaries somewhere.