Sportsound Watch

Guest JTS98
2 minutes ago, Have some faith in Magic said:

He is talking away the while point of his club. If I was a Stenhousemuir fan I wouldn't be happy with his stance. 

Don't want b teams but happy to effectively be a b team. 

I don't really understand his viewpoint on this. He sounds pretty keen to become a subsidiary of another club.

I can only imagine that he feels financially it would be worth sacrificing the level of support that they might lose through becoming a development club. It does call into question what a local football club is for.

I can't imagine any supporter of any team fancying that. Surprised there seems to be clubs for it.

1 minute ago, Have some faith in Magic said:

He is talking away the while point of his club. If I was a Stenhousemuir fan I wouldn't be happy with his stance. 

Don't want b teams but happy to effectively be a b team. 

Exactly.

I get the feeling that he isn't particularly in touch with Stenhousemuir fans though. His loyalties are no secret.

1 hour ago, sergie's no1 fan said:

He doesn't really have any in depth knowledge about football in general.

Last summer he was creaming himself over Aberdeen in the Europa qualifiers because they battered a couple of minnows, he said they are going to be brilliant to watch this season. By January Aberdeen fans are ready to poke their eyes out with Mcinnes's brand of football.

He's not the worst on the show but since becoming a regular on a daily basis instead of once a week he is starting to grind me down. His stock has surely plummeted in the last couple of months.

That's just having a go at Tom English for the sake of it. Aberdeen fans,  myself included, were saying the same thing!

Neil "sporting chance" McCann.

What a fanny, utter bilge.

Willie Miller and Broadfoot are the only ones correctly asking why we are conflating reconstruction with colt teams etc.

58 minutes ago, DA Baracus said:

Also no shock to hear that they have absolutely no clue about the finances, in terms of how massively against it fans of lower league clubs are and how much it would hurt those clubs due to fans not attending if such shite happened.

Also not surprised that they're falling for the 'Spain and Croatia do it!' arguments without doing even the merest research in to that. 

Basically they're taking everything at face value and just accepting it without doing any research and without asking any proper questions.

Wonder what a fan of someone other than Sevco or Celtic would say (as if such a person would get on the show!).

I get what you’re saying but I never understand fans boycotting their own clubs because the environment around them changes. It’ll never happen to any great extent IMO.

I’m against Colt Teams but I do like the idea of 14-14-18 eventually 

Ideally for season 2021/22 so hertz stay doon 😎

2 hours ago, sergie's no1 fan said:

He doesn't really have any in depth knowledge about football in general.

Last summer he was creaming himself over Aberdeen in the Europa qualifiers because they battered a couple of minnows, he said they are going to be brilliant to watch this season. By January Aberdeen fans are ready to poke their eyes out with Mcinnes's brand of football.

He's not the worst on the show but since becoming a regular on a daily basis instead of once a week he is starting to grind me down. His stock has surely plummeted in the last couple of months.

To be fair there was a lot of fast, penetrating football with the ball kept on the ground. McInnes then said the fans had seen a taste of the type of football we would be playing that season.

Out the window by St Mirren away.

12 minutes ago, paranoid android said:

I did wonder about that. :lol:

Was in a Skype meeting the other day - the sound of one lassie's guide dog snoring was unreal. :lol:

He’s a bulldog, his snoring is outstanding!! 

1 minute ago, nofixedability said:

Love how a total failure of a manager like McCann kept going on about he’d ‘back himself’. No other fucker would Neil!

Another terrible proposal swooned over by sycophantic morons.

Had Aberdeen or Hibs (or anyone else) proposed the colts set up, rather than the the rangers, the discussion today would have lasted 5 minutes.  Because it came from the establishment club, there's a veritable wankathon going on with the placemen selling it big time - especially McCann.

Sportsound was all time low this afternoon. I thought the Ann Budge sycophants were bad enough but the God bless Rangers for this plan was absolutely unbelievable. 
Neil McCann is completely clueless about lower leagues and the identity supporters have with their teams. He is clueless in general but that was just shocking.