Sportsound Watch

I still like Tom English but he’s had a touch of the Piers Morgan’s about him recently 
Puts his flag in the ground in what he thinks will be the most popular opinion of 51% of the listeners and defends it to the death 
He doesn't really have any in depth knowledge about football in general.

Last summer he was creaming himself over Aberdeen in the Europa qualifiers because they battered a couple of minnows, he said they are going to be brilliant to watch this season. By January Aberdeen fans are ready to poke their eyes out with Mcinnes's brand of football.

He's not the worst on the show but since becoming a regular on a daily basis instead of once a week he is starting to grind me down. His stock has surely plummeted in the last couple of months.

Also no shock to hear that they have absolutely no clue about the finances, in terms of how massively against it fans of lower league clubs are and how much it would hurt those clubs due to fans not attending if such shite happened.

Also not surprised that they're falling for the 'Spain and Croatia do it!' arguments without doing even the merest research in to that. 

Basically they're taking everything at face value and just accepting it without doing any research and without asking any proper questions.

Wonder what a fan of someone other than Sevco or Celtic would say (as if such a person would get on the show!).

9 minutes ago, SouthLanarkshireWhite said:

Neil McCann is a tool

Indeed. Once more, Willie Miller the only one talking sense.

Broadfoot also able to see the wood for the trees re the obstacles.

As he says, it's a discussion paper no more.

Actually a bit on unfair on Willie Miller. He has asked a couple of good questions, to which there have been no answers.

The 'strategic partnership' is hideous shite too. It's designed to be the same thing as B teams via mission creep. More arrogance.

Guest JTS98
11 minutes ago, DA Baracus said:

Brora Rangers chairman: crawling sycophantic shitebag w**k.

Elgin City chairman: good guy.

The boy from Elgin said he was against the proposal because he didn't want other clubs in the lower leagues to get more money to spend.

Not sure why such naked self-interest marks him out as a good guy.

He also seemed less than clued up on his names of competitions, which I know seriously irks many on here...

Edited by JTS98

The 'strategic partnership' nonsense is hot garbage.

6 loan players from one club? All youth players? One or two might be good but many would be utter pish. 

Also clubs would lose their identity. They would just become a development side in all but name.

2 minutes ago, DA Baracus said:

The 'strategic partnership' nonsense is hot garbage.

6 loan players from one club? All youth players? One or two might be good but many would be utter pish. 

Also clubs would lose their identity. They would just become a development side in all but name.

He is talking away the while point of his club. If I was a Stenhousemuir fan I wouldn't be happy with his stance. 

Don't want b teams but happy to effectively be a b team.