Sportsound Watch

Aw, here we go "anne has been offered multi millions of free money for the lower league clubs, no strings attached"

Ah, here it is - these are the same "benefactors" that have invested in Hearts.

And this story breaks NOW, when Hearts have (a) been relegated and (b) are fighting for a restructure.

This is nonsense. Utter, utter nonsense.

Finally, Willie Miller is saying "this is fantasy".

I look forward to Doncaster or the SPFL coming in and rubbishing this fairy story.

Once more, the Sportsound Massive are (Willie Miller aside) taking Budges side.

Again - am I the only person who is surprised that - When Hearts are down the shitter that this money suddenly emerges?

It is a bribe, and none of them - none at all - are questioning it.

1 minute ago, Green Day said:

Aw, here we go "anne has been offered multi millions of free money for the lower league clubs, no strings attached"

Ah, here it is - these are the same "benefactors" that have invested in Hearts.

And this story breaks NOW, when Hearts have (a) been relegated and (b) are fighting for a restructure.

This is nonsense. Utter, utter nonsense.

Finally, Willie Miller is saying "this is fantasy".

I look forward to Doncaster or the SPFL coming in and rubbishing this fairy story.

It crazy, and I can't believe that most of the idiots on the radio are taking this seriously.

Sounds like an attempt to discredit Doncaster (chuckle, as if that's required) and start a narrative that he was offered cash to save clubs but inexplicably refused it and is the man who let clubs die.

If these folk are genuine then why don't they bypass the SPFL it they genuinely are outright refusing this 'no strings attached' money and go straight to the clubs?

2 minutes ago, Lofarl said:

So how are hearts a stable club if they need millions spunked in from benefactors.  Surely this money can save these jobs at the clubs 

According to those dumb fucks the benefactor money is income so they are living within their means.

Absolute fucktards.  When this boy goes senile or dies the taps will be turned off and their income is slashed. 

2 minutes ago, DA Baracus said:

It crazy, and I can't believe that most of the idiots on the radio are taking this seriously.

Sounds like an attempt to discredit Doncaster (chuckle, as if that's required) and start a narrative that he was offered cash to save clubs but inexplicably refused it and is the man who let clubs die.

If these folk are genuine then why don't they bypass the SPFL it they genuinely are outright refusing this 'no strings attached' money and go straight to the clubs?

Does this mean Dundee get 2 brown envelopes? One for each vote.

But - to be clear, Doncaster needs to come on and answer the questions on this cash.

Budge is a fanny though, doing this through the media shows her up for exactly what she is.

2 minutes ago, DA Baracus said:

And why go through Budge to go to the SPFL? Why do these guys need two middlemen?

Just now, Green Day said:

But - to be clear, Doncaster needs to come on and answer the questions on this cash.

Budge is a fanny though, doing this through the media shows her up for exactly what she is.

He needs to do nothing of the sort.  He doesn't answer to Ann Budge or these fannies.

I'm sure he'll put out a statement that will put her in her place sooner rather than later - there is more to this than meets the eye and this might be a case of the successful business woman having pushed it too far.  

4 minutes ago, Fife Saint said:

These c***s would be foaming about governance if Doncaster was having clandestine meetings about what is blatantly a proxy bribe.

Aye, its hilarious - none of them is bright enough to understand what this is, the timing of her "announcement" etc.

It is 100% to do with Hearts, and she has clearly asked them to direct the next tranche of money to be spunked into Hearts to send it to the SPFL...................and surprisingly at the exact point in time that clubs have all said "f**k your reconstruction plan".

These guys are awful, awful.

1 minute ago, TonyFerrino said:

He needs to do nothing of the sort

Sorry, I disagree. The narrative is now under Budges control and Doncaster is being painted into a corner. His only way out is to fess up and confirm how the chat went.

As I said, Budge is clearly at it, and staying silent is not the answer.

If Hearts are getting millions from mystery 'philanthropists' then it raises quite a few questions about Hearts and Budge.

- Where has that millions gone? £9M apparently.

- Where does the FoH money go?

- With millions coming in from the mystery 'philanthropists' and FoH, how have they managed to bungle things so badly both on and off the pitch?

- When will Hearts hold Budge to account for this monumental mismanagement? 

I think she feels this is some sort of ace up her sleeve, but I think she's actually made a bit of an own goal here due to points I've notes above. She's inadvertently shown herself up to be even more incompetent than before and has actually shown that her mismanagement and incompetence is on a much larger scale than anyone ever imagined.

Hearts fans; get her punted ASAP and take your club back.

Edited by DA Baracus