It's dropped again to 798 from 933. You're right though, it's meant to jump up no doubt with the continuation of the lifting of restrictions and quite frankly, laziness is settling in amongst people. I see it whenever I'm out running or have to go to the shops. 

Regarding the Bundesliga, I don't know whether it's a good idea or not. Money is the driving factor but my intuition tells me it's not a good idea. They've already announced they will post police around a few stadiums to disperse any crowds that might gather, straining police resources which would be better used elsewhere. 

The Ibrox club have issued another statement that says "The status quo cannot hold."

."PlaintiveZealousGreatargus-size_restricted.gif.704f2c41a2e401a90ccac907c3dc492b.gif

Edited by bairney

Michael Stewart - Both sides [permanent & temporary] need to give concessions. That's why permanent clubs should agree to a temporary solution with the 'potential' for a permanent change.

Given permanent reconstruction could happen at any point in the future, that is not a concession from the temporary side.

I've no idea why Sportsound have deemed it worth giving up some of their time to an interview with Keith Wyness. He has absolutely no relevance to Scottish football. 

The vital point that Stewart is missing is that the majority of the clubs already have a permanent solution, it will be unveiled next week.

2 minutes ago, kingjoey said:

I've no idea why Sportsound have deemed it worth giving up some of their time to an interview with Keith Wyness. He has absolutely no relevance to Scottish football. 

Because they have a programme to fill and probably struggle to get any credible guests ??

McCann thinks it's 'tough' that more teams will be relegated in a few years time and teams should make concessions to reconstruct and keep Hearts up. 

4 minutes ago, EdinburghLivi said:

McCann thinks it's 'tough' that more teams will be relegated in a few years time and teams should make concessions to reconstruct and keep Hearts up. 

I'll tell you wot i find it really difficult to listen to him talk, he never seems to finish his own sentenc... Before he moves onto his next I'll tell you wot. 

7 minutes ago, EdinburghLivi said:

I turned off again after that bit.

His "logic" was utterly incomprehensible, a bit like the contents of his brain.

1 hour ago, kingjoey said:

maybe somebody on the production team wanted to know where the tarts are.

4 hours ago, EdinburghLivi said:

Michael Stewart - Both sides [permanent & temporary] need to give concessions. That's why permanent clubs should agree to a temporary solution with the 'potential' for a permanent change.

Given permanent reconstruction could happen at any point in the future, that is not a concession from the temporary side.

I just didn't get his argument. Where is the concession from those wishing a temporary fix to help out Hearts?

4 hours ago, kingjoey said:

Maybe booked by the same member of the production team who , presumably , thought that Charlie Adam would have anything remotely original, intelligent or insightful to contribute on Midweek Sportsound a few days ago

maybe somebody on the production team wanted to know where the tarts are.

Gordon Bennet you've got the wrong man

Gordon Bennet as a swear word only works for a certain vintage

23 minutes ago, scoobles said:

Gordon Bennet you've got the wrong man

Reveal hidden contents

Gordon Bennet as a swear word only works for a certain vintage

I was hoping no one would notice! :whistle

Guest JTS98
10 hours ago, kingjoey said:

They just need to drag anybody on to have something to talk about.

They had Leslie Deans on last week and lots of people were getting very worked up about what he said as if he worked for Hearts or had any influence there whatsoever.

What Leslie Deans has to say is of no relevance. Same with Wyness.

I think anybody listening to Sprtsound and hoping for a sensible discussion of what's going on just now is kidding themselves. Scotland does not have a football media with the capability of discussing things like this.

Edited by JTS98

Scotland does not have a football media with the capability of discussing things like this.

Given that very little is actually going on and there’s a lot of programme to fill they need Johnathon Agnew, Henry Blofeld and a Dundee Cake

1 hour ago, topcat(The most tip top) said:

Given that very little is actually going on and there’s a lot of programme to fill they need Johnathon Agnew, Henry Blofeld and a Dundee Cake

whilst listeners wonder if they will ever tell you the current score or wickets down

On 16/05/2020 at 15:49, Green Day said:

I turned off again after that bit.

His "logic" was utterly incomprehensible, a bit like the contents of his brain.

When there's no football on they should just bin the likes of Mccann, Dodds etc. They have absolutely nothing to offer.

He was speaking as if a 14 team temporary league was the silver bullet to save all of Scottish football, not a half baked idea motivated by keeping Hearts in the Premiership.