Sportsound Watch

6 minutes ago, craigkillie said:

Why would being told your vote didn't matter make you vote yes?

There are questions that need asked AND answered in this whole debacle 

If Aberdeens vote did not mean anything and they had the required votes for it to pass … … … Why call them ?????  
Why does the Aberdeen vote matter it’s irrelevant in the bigger scheme of things ……… so agin I’ll ask why call them ????? 

If this voting process happened in a 3rd world tinpot dictatorship (The SPL board) there would be calls for the vote to voided and the United Nations would be called in 

Don’t know if this was the evidence that the Rangers were implying but Cormack has let the cat out of the bag and their call for an independent inquiry now has legitimacy 

3 minutes ago, Lobby Dossar said:

There are questions that need asked AND answered in this whole debacle 

If Aberdeens vote did not mean anything and they had the required votes for it to pass … … … Why call them ?????  
Why does the Aberdeen vote matter it’s irrelevant in the bigger scheme of things ……… so agin I’ll ask why call them ????? 

If this voting process happened in a 3rd world tinpot dictatorship (The SPL board) there would be calls for the vote to voided and the United Nations would be called in 

Don’t know if this was the evidence that the Rangers were implying but Cormack has let the cat out of the bag and their call for an independent inquiry now has legitimacy 

If it can be proved that 9 Premiership clubs had voted yes by 4.40, this is such a non story. Aberdeen’s vote didn’t count.

If it can be proved that 9 Premiership clubs had voted yes by 4.40, this is such a non story. Aberdeen’s vote didn’t count.

There’s no story here that incompetence can’t explain. In all honesty this is pretty much a non story given the circumstances anyway, but Occam’s razor applies here surely.

21 minutes ago, Lobby Dossar said:

That’s my very point and we need to know and not by the SPFL board investigating themselves 

I agree that there has to be an independent enquiry, any right thinking person has to be of that view.

Not like Tom English to look for a story where there wasn’t one to pretend he is still a journalist.

The guy is a charlatan and has been since a certain someone got to him and told him to “tone down” his reporting around 2013-14.

12 minutes ago, G-MAN said:

Not like Tom English to look for a story where there wasn’t one to pretend he is still a journalist.

The guy is a charlatan and has been since a certain someone got to him and told him to “tone down” his reporting around 2013-14.

No he isn’t, but with those views I’m never going to change your mind.

2 hours ago, Lobby Dossar said:

That’s my very point and we need to know and not by the SPFL board investigating themselves 

The very fact that Doncaster is happy to collect something in the region of £300k of Scottish footballs money and is shit scared to do a f@ckin interview on Sportsound is the most annoying thing..That is the very least that could be done to ( at least communicate ) help clear up the massive shitstain of the last week ..But ......NOTHING

4 hours ago, tamthebam said:

How much would an independent enquiry cost?

Or would the people doing the enquiry do it for nowt out of the love of the game and a sense of fair play...

Rangers would pay, no?

Les Gray (Hamilton) is being questioned by David Currie, Chico, Bonner and is coming across as very very reasoned and sensible.

I believe him over any pish Sevco and others are babbling - every question asked has been answered, including refuting some of the utter utter nonsense spouted by others yesterday.

1 minute ago, Green Day said:

Les Gray (Hamilton) is being questioned by David Currie, Chico, Bonner and is coming across as very very reasoned and sensible.

I believe him over any pish Sevco and others are babbling - every question asked has been answered, including refuting some of the utter utter nonsense spouted by others yesterday.

Feel like he should have been on Yesterday or Earlier.

David Currie is really annoying me. I don't know why. Pat Bonner is actually coming across quite well. 

Just now, ArabAuslander said:

Feel like he should have been on Yesterday or Earlier.

David Currie is really annoying me. I don't know why. Pat Bonner is actually coming across quite well. 

I suspect - based on what he is saying - that the SPFL board are 100% nailed down on their stance, and feel that they dont necessarily need to "justify" their actions.

What the nuggets out there dont realise is that no company I know of puts all the (hundreds) of options to their consumers to come to a conclusion - I know football is "different" but Chico continually asking Grey about the Rangers stuff is nonsensical.

As Grey says, he doesnt like Boris Johnson, and can ask for him to be removed but theres no chance it will happen.

Very obviously from what he says, they went through myriad options and came up with this one