Sportsound Watch

On 07/03/2020 at 18:27, Diamonds are Forever said:

Because they think the 'banter' between Biscuits, Doddsy, Derek, Chicko and the crew is great listening. It is cringeworthy.

I always feel sorry for Richard Gordon having to co-ordinate them.

Herding c***s cats.

14 hours ago, Stellaboz said:
15 hours ago, bennett said:
I wonder what they'll use to replace sportsound for the foreseeable future, the latest musical trends with Brian Burnett?

The best of Simply Red hopefully, just to f**k with any idiot still listening.

If I want to listen to a whiney ginger, I'll listen to Neil Lennon.

21 minutes ago, Hammer Jag said:

I was looking forward to hearing Pat Bonner, ‘biscuits’ and Derek Ferguson outlining the economic and social consequences of the coronavirus.

Caught a couple of minutes of preeminent virologist James McFadden last night and left if there...

I trust they'll still read out the results at the end of the news?

Today's football results, starting with the Ladbrokes Premiership:

Hibernian versus St Johnstone, match was postponed

Kilmarnock versus St Mirren, match was postponed... 

hqdefault.jpg

1 hour ago, Hammer Jag said:

I was looking forward to hearing Pat Bonner, ‘biscuits’ and Derek Ferguson outlining the economic and social consequences of the coronavirus.

Just get Michael Stewart on, free hit for him now to have a right go at Traynor with the football situation as it is, and no sportscene now anyway.

That’s got me thinking......how about a ‘Sportsound Spelling Bee’ during the crisis ?
“Packy, could you please spell ‘epidemiologist’” ?
etcetera......

24 minutes ago, Florentine_Pogen said:

That’s got me thinking......how about a ‘Sportsound Spelling Bee’ during the crisis ?
“Packy, could you please spell ‘epidemiologist’” ?
etcetera......

"And now for our phrase of the day... Conflict of Interest. Your thoughts, Allan?"

A while ago I suggested that BBC Scotland should launch a petty pointless argument based panel show with Michael Stewart and Tom English as team captains

With a massive gap in the schedules to fill and these two having nothing better to do now is clearly the time

Other panel shows might include a version of Just a minute where contestants have to talk about the subject on the card for a minute without mentioning Celtic or Rangers

“Packie Bonar you have 60 seconds on Spiders without mentioning Celtic starting now...”

49 minutes ago, topcat(The most tip top) said:

A while ago I suggested that BBC Scotland should launch a petty pointless argument based panel show with Michael Stewart and Tom English as team captains

With a massive gap in the schedules to fill and these two having nothing better to do now is clearly the time

Other panel shows might include a version of Just a minute where contestants have to talk about the subject on the card for a minute without mentioning Celtic or Rangers

“Packie Bonar you have 60 seconds on Spiders without mentioning Celtic starting now...”

They should be doing this with or without regular Scottish football.

42 minutes ago, rainbowrising said:

'It's incredible to think that not one spider has ever played for Celtic....aw shite!'

Didn't Theo Spiders save in a penalty shoot-out win for Aberdeen over Celtic in a cup final?