Sportsound Watch

3 hours ago, Green Day said:

Terrifying today - Chick sounds like some guy dragged out of the Loudon Tavern to give an "objective" opinion.

Also he stated Motherwell are probably "top 3" based on him watching them "quite a bit" this pre-season.

The amateurism on this program is already awful and we havent even started the league season yet.

Chick’s predictions for the season: 

League - Celtic

League Cup - Rangers

Scottish Cup - Rangers

I wish someone would tell the guy covering the Arbroath game today (who also seemed to cover Morton games last year) that the home side do not have the c**t from Beauty and the Beast in goals nor is he French. 

Also, I see Tom English has given up all auspices of impartiality and is now an unashamed Celtic cheerleader. Some wild claims during the predictions that Neil Lennon's teams score goals for fun, that they are clearly stronger than last season and that they'll win the league by 9+ points. 

Okay, Tom.

Image result for office gif old man

5 minutes ago, Mark Connolly said:

Great news for people who enjoyed Leanne Crichton's appearance on the Dunfermline v Dundee game last night - she's Sportsound's "VAR" today.

I'm told she has tipped Rangers for the title this season.

Which means not only is she incredibly dull, she is also deluded.

31 minutes ago, Armand 2 said:

Also, I see Tom English has given up all auspices of impartiality and is now an unashamed Celtic cheerleader. Some wild claims during the predictions that Neil Lennon's teams score goals for fun, that they are clearly stronger than last season and that they'll win the league by 9+ points. 

Okay, Tom.

Okay, Armand.

Image result for office gif old man...

6 hours ago, Armand 2 said:

I wish someone would tell the guy covering the Arbroath game today (who also seemed to cover Morton games last year) that the home side do not have the c**t from Beauty and the Beast in goals nor is he French. 

Okay, Tom.

Image result for office gif old man

Don't think you need to be a Celtic fan to think that

Billy Dodds unaware of the English transfer window closing and then suggesting that a deal might already have been made by an English club for Scott McKenna. But that he could still play tonight.

Luckily Richard Gordon was on hand to advise him he was talking utter cack.

Guest Moomintroll

BILLY LUVS FITBA!

Billy Dodds unaware of the English transfer window closing and then suggesting that a deal might already have been made by an English club for Scott McKenna. But that he could still play tonight.
Luckily Richard Gordon was on hand to advise him he was talking utter cack.