Jump to content

Recommended Posts

2 hours ago, DA Baracus said:

They genuinely don't seem to know what league Berwick would play in should they be relegated.

That's shocking.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, DA Baracus said:

They genuinely don't seem to know what league Berwick would play in should they be relegated.

To be fair, I’m not sure that Berwick have decided which league/country they’ll play in if they don’t score at least four next week.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
38 minutes ago, kingjoey said:

To be fair, I’m not sure that Berwick have decided which league/country they’ll play in if they don’t score at least four next week.

They have. They decided on the Lowland League 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The biscuits boy was complaining that 7th would have more points than 6th as if he didn’t understand that the league had split in two.  Someone has to do something about that he said.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, DA Baracus said:

They have. They decided on the Lowland League 

I did actually know that and I was just trying to be argumentative.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

They just very noticeably turned down the crowd volume there.

The home support (and it sounded like the vast majority of the home fans) were singing 'Cheer up Neil Lennon' and used the line 'sad ****** b*****d'. Of course absolutely nothing was said by the commentators or pundits.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 hours ago, ropy said:

The biscuits boy was complaining that 7th would have more points than 6th as if he didn’t understand that the league had split in two.  Someone has to do something about that he said.

Anyone that's still coming out with this kind of observation after twenty years should be fucking executed. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
The biscuits boy was complaining that 7th would have more points than 6th as if he didn’t understand that the league had split in two.  Someone has to do something about that he said.


The biscuits boy might be the worst of the lot on that programme. He offers absolutely no insight at all.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I find the fact the guy's called 'Biscuits' and they refer to him to constantly as 'Biscuits' I find absolutely infuriating.

Edited by Highland Capital

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The fact that these “pundits” are paid for with our taxes and they don’t even know the names of the different leagues is quite amazing. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
44 minutes ago, NEFarab said:

The fact that these “pundits” are paid for with our taxes and they don’t even know the names of the different leagues is quite amazing. 

Which taxes? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, Dele said:

Which taxes? 

It’s government funded but I honestly couldn’t tell you. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
26 minutes ago, Dele said:

Which taxes? 

 

6 minutes ago, NEFarab said:

It’s government funded but I honestly couldn’t tell you. 

:lol:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Dee Man said:

 

:lol:

The point still stands that it’s a paying service with c***s like Derek Ferguson and Kenny Miller on it who can hardly string a sentence together never mind talk for a couple of hours.

Doesnt bode well for him to be your next manager.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
To be fair, the BBC does get >£200m in Govt grants because it’s such a fucking shambles.

That’s money well spent so that we can all enjoy advert-free TV.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Florentine_Pogen said:


That’s money well spent so that we can all enjoy advert-free TV. emoji56.png

Apart from the constant advertising of Nigel, of course. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Zzzzz. Apparently Dundee United are a huge club that 'brings loads' toScottish football and Scottish football needs them in the Premiership and it's such a shame they're in the Championship

Edited by DA Baracus

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, DA Baracus said:

Zzzzz. Apparently Dundee United are a huge club that 'brings loads' toScottish football and Scottish football needs them in the Premiership and it's such a shame they're in the Championship

We're all Inverness.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

×
×
  • Create New...