Sportsound Watch

I could also ask on what possible categories are Leeds bigger than Hibs?*
*Awaiting crowd w**k answer.
History, budget, stadium, following, higher standard of football, better players, big name manager.

What do Hibs have?

Not being a dick about this here, just cant think of one single measure where Hibs are on the same plane as Leeds Utd.

Just now, Bairnardo said:

History, budget, stadium, following, higher standard of football, better players, big name manager.

What do Hibs have?

Not being a dick about this here, just cant think of one single measure where Hibs are on the same plane as Leeds Utd.

I'm not being a dick either, but I would have to argue that Hibs have just as big a following and play at a higher standard of football.

I'm not being a dick either, but I would have to argue that Hibs have just as big a following and play at a higher standard of football.
I dont think being shite in the Scottish Premiership stacks up to being top end of the English Championship, and I am no English Football fanboy.

They also average league home supports of over 32k.

Sky Sports done a "bigness" table of English teams and found them to be 12th in 2016. Hibs wouldnt be the 11th or higher. That much I am sure of.

3 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:

I dont think being shite in the Scottish Premiership stacks up to being top end of the English Championship, and I am no English Football fanboy.

They also average league home supports of over 32k.

Sky Sports done a "bigness" table of English teams and found them to be 12th in 2016. Hibs wouldnt be the 11th or higher. That much I am sure of.

So if Leeds were still in League 1 (or whatever it is now) would the argument still be the same?

1 minute ago, Bairnardo said:
2 minutes ago, johnnydun said:
So if Leeds were still in League 1 (or whatever it is now) would the argument still be the same?

Does bigness of club change? Thats yer starting point I suppose. Hibs spent 3 seasons in the Championship very recently too remember

We will just have to disagree on this one. Club size cant be measured, it is all opinion I guess.

You've answered your own question by mentioning Bonner and Preston.

While you are, of course, right, that doesn’t explain why Willie Miller, who has been on Sportsound for the past 67 years, wont refer to Sam Cosgrove by his name, and just called him “the goal machine” three times while describing a St Mirren penalty.

Edit: Biscuits, describing something he’s just seen. “He’s put through lovely by Curran”.

1 hour ago, johnnydun said:

We will just have to disagree on this one. Club size cant be measured, it is all opinion I guess.

On just about every single measure you could use to judge a club's size, Leeds are bigger than Hibs. And Hearts.

2 hours ago, johnnydun said:

Yes.

You need to drop this mental crusade.

Leeds are bigger than Hibs in every conceivable sense and have been since at least the 1950s.  There's not even a debate here.