They read a seething mess of a tweet/text last night from a *** describing other teams as diddies. Then Hugh Dallas went on about smaller clubs. Is there any other broadcaster that would run down the game like this lot?

dallas also said that the standard of refereeing suffered because there was no challenge to Celtic.i can't see how if a ref has a howler in a Hamilton v Partick game he would do better if sevco were in the league.

This compares to that idiot Collins blaming other teams when Celtic are shit in Europe.

I hope we never find out if sevco in the top flight solves every problem with Scottish fitba.

Dundee caller on Off the ball

"We need Hibs and Rangers in the top division, we need our big city clubs, we are not England, We are Scotland"

Cosgrove tearing him apart.

Who is this tube of a host that keeps saying DINDEE?

I don't even need to listen to know it's Kenny "let's start by talking about Rangers" Macintyre.

dallas also said that the standard of refereeing suffered because there was no challenge to Celtic.

WTF?

I'd really enjoy asking him to explain that.

"Less pressure on referees" which I presume means, in his eyes, they get slack.

Absolutely hatstand logic, when we are always being told there is too much focus and pressure on referees.

Just now, Chick Young to Ian McCall;

"Ian, the real winner today was the weather."

Erm no, it was us as the cup draw for the next round will show Dunfermline and not Ayr.

Oooohh Mr Speirs, did you really say "he's PISSED OFF" live on air about Stokes ????. Superb.

No retraction or apology, so they are hoping we didnt hear it !!

Oooohh Mr Speirs, did you really say "he's PISSED OFF" live on air about Stokes ????. Superb.

No retraction or apology, so they are hoping we didnt hear it !!

C'mon now. Who really cares?

C'mon now. Who really cares?

Noone, but was refreshing to hear without an apology.

FiveLive were constantly apologising during the Davis Cup.

Apparently broadcasters have to apologise if the mics pick up the odd sweary word from the stands or pitch. Tens of thousands of bigots singing their songs of bigotry is no problem though. Just don't say bugger.

Apparently broadcasters have to apologise if the mics pick up the odd sweary word from the stands or pitch. Tens of thousands of bigots singing their songs of bigotry is no problem though. Just don't say ******.

FTFY.

Tom English saying SPL... Thought he was better than that.

He kind of stumbled through it, knew he was saying it wrong but just thought "sod it" and carried on.

I thought Joe Miller was a blithering idiot who added nothing to the show. All over the shop with his opinions on Stokes.