Sportsound Watch

Seems to do a good job at winding both sides up.

Mind a few years ago Celtic fans weren't chuffed when he was claiming they aint as big in Ireland as they think, cos when he was growing up they cared more about English sides and only seen them as a second team.

He's a top troller.

FWIW reckon he is far more of a rugby man.

He's entirely correct tho trolling or not.....roi fans talk more bout Manchester n Liverpool sides than the of....tbf he is bang on with his rugby coverage!

When you hear the absolute bollocks that Peter Houston and John Rankin were coming out with last night it's not hard to see why Scottish football and the national team are so far behind.

The tired, unthinking cliches sounded like they had been hard wired in to their minds so that it's the automatic position. There is such a lack of creativity, originality and new ideas. You can see this in how Scotland play. It permeates our game.

It's like in the game Civilisation when you're feeling good about your chariot only for an opponent to fly a jet over it and bomb it to f**k.

The programme opened today with Willie Miller stating how great it would be for Queens Park or Peterhead to get through and play Rangers in the Petrofac final.

This is the same Willie Miller who built a career on moaning about the Old Firm and their privileges. Arsehole.

Couldn't believe what I was hearing when I was driving down to Stirling. Chick Young was a patronising p***k taking the piss out of Peterhead and QP the whole time. I actually was going to write my thoughts about this last week because it had really pissed me off but I decided not to after watching an embarrassing performance from us, so I've forgot about a lot of the things he had said that had really pissed me off.

They read a seething mess of a tweet/text last night from a *** describing other teams as diddies. Then Hugh Dallas went on about smaller clubs. Is there any other broadcaster that would run down the game like this lot?

dallas also said that the standard of refereeing suffered because there was no challenge to Celtic.i can't see how if a ref has a howler in a Hamilton v Partick game he would do better if sevco were in the league.

This compares to that idiot Collins blaming other teams when Celtic are shit in Europe.

I hope we never find out if sevco in the top flight solves every problem with Scottish fitba.