Sportsound Watch

18 hours ago, The Master said:

Last weekend before the split. Quite a few big games kicking off at 3pm...

Dundee Utd v Livingston. Livi going for the top 6, and United looking to pull themselves further out of trouble.

St Johnstone v Hibs. Hibs going for the top 6, and St Johnstone hoping to reverse their fortunes after sacking Callum Davidson.

St Mirren v Kilmarnock. Arguably the biggest game of the lot. Will St Mirren make the top 6 for the first time since the split was introduced, and will @Div need to give away his Freddos?

I wonder which one Sportsound has chosen for live commentary?

https://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/m001lrqj

Oh.

I know that we all always have a moan at Celtic or Rangers matches being the live game on Sportsound, but usually, if you look at it objectively, there is a small reason for that match being chosen. Today there was only one totally meaningless match in the whole of the top two leagues, and it was the one picked. F*ck*ng b*ll*cks.

3 minutes ago, kingjoey said:

I know that we all always have a moan at Celtic or Rangers matches being the live game on Sportsound, but usually, if you look at it objectively, there is a small reason for that match being chosen. Today there was only one totally meaningless match in the whole of the top two leagues, and it was the one picked. F*ck*ng b*ll*cks.

On occasion perhaps, but definitely not usually.

7 minutes ago, DA Baracus said:

On occasion perhaps, but definitely not usually.

It's never as blatant as today though. One of them chasing the other or trying to stay ahead is a slight reason to pick their games. They had absolutely no reason today, none.

12 minutes ago, kingjoey said:

It's never as blatant as today though. One of them chasing the other or trying to stay ahead is a slight reason to pick their games. They had absolutely no reason today, none.

Nah it's been this blatant for a while.

It will always be this way now. If one of Celtic or Sevco are playing then their game will always be the live game. No exceptions.

It's shitebag, cowardly scum behaviour, but it won't change.

2 minutes ago, TONTROOPER said:

Here we go again....

Sportsound trying to FABRICATE a fight between English and Stewart.

Stop it.

It was entertaining a couple of weeks back when it was genuine. This is just complete garbage.

I was driving and listening to Open All Mics and I'm certain that Chick Young said that Thistle had gone 3-2 up on Accies and don't remember him correcting this. I was extremely surprised when I got home and found out it was 2-2.

11 minutes ago, kingjoey said:

I was driving and listening to Open All Mics and I'm certain that Chick Young said that Thistle had gone 3-2 up on Accies and don't remember him correcting this. I was extremely surprised when I got home and found out it was 2-2.

Well, you must have missed the two words chalked and off