Sportsound Watch

Against my better judgement I listened to the mini Gio sacking pod 

Kevin Thomson must be the cringiest c**t in Scottish Fitba, if he was chocolate he’d eat himself 

Backs himself to do the Sevco job 

Planet does the boy live on 

Edited by Frank Grimes

On 19/11/2022 at 18:27, Stellaboz said:

They've came a long way from where a lower league game might even be the live game to a complete disregard for anyone outside of the top two. It's not even subtle anymore. Don't give them listener numbers and they'll change.

The issue is that the audience would then just be made up of OF fans.

And they'd be absolutely fine with that.

6 hours ago, Stellaboz said:

Then complain en masse. They'll do nothing unless there's some kind of organised protest or complaint overload.

The complaints will go straight to a call centre in Belfast run by Capita (who will auto-generate a nonsense reply) and no-one at BBC Scotland will be aware of them in the slightest. 

"Kenny Mac" and his producers will continue to do as they please, which is bad news for any non-arsecheek fans hoping for full coverage of Scottish football.

The people to write to are your clubs. Tell them that you're unhappy with the output and that they should raise it at an SPFL level. If enough clubs complain then perhaps threats of not renewing the radio coverage could be made.

Will absolutely never happen though.

46 minutes ago, DA Baracus said:

The people to write to are your clubs. Tell them that you're unhappy with the output and that they should raise it at an SPFL level. If enough clubs complain then perhaps threats of not renewing the radio coverage could be made.

Will absolutely never happen though.

When I do that people claim I’m paranoid 

Scottish Cup day with all the fascinating fixtures. The World Cup is on too. Looking forward therefore to five hours of chat about who will replace “Gio” and why VAR should be monitored by people who left formal education at the age of 9. 

Edited by Shandon Par