Sportsound Watch

3 minutes ago, Scary Bear said:

I absolutely despise listening to Allan Preston. The c**t should be banned from talking over people. Mute the c**t.

Stuart Kettlewell, what’s happening at your game? (Preston interjects) THROW IN AT TYNECASTLE!!!  He’s a fucking w**k. 

Edited by Rugster

2 hours ago, microdave said:

Is Allan Preston Nicky Clark's agent? I'm only asking because it's been mentioned twice (once apiece by McIntyre and Preston) that Clark is the signing of the season.

Is he not pals with Sandy Clark?

4 hours ago, KirkieRR said:

I shouldn't be, but I was flabberghasted by the half-time discussion led by Kenny Old Firm Macintyre this lunchtime. Naturally it didn't sound like St Mirren were even playing but the plaintiveness of his questions - it actually sounded like 'It's no fair, Ranjurs should be better than diddy teams like this, why is Kent rubbish when he shouldnae, be, eh?'

To be fair , Leanne and Michael seemed a bit embarrassed to be directed that way but Neil McCann was lapping it up.

I caught the half time chat but couldn’t work out who Rangers were playing until the last minute when it was asked what St Mirren player could unlock the Rangers defence.  The rest was about how Rangers were playing, whether they could change things and how a poor result would impact the manager.

2 hours ago, DA Baracus said:

Is he not pals with Sandy Clark?

Aye and from what I remember he was one of the very few of the Sturrock>Clark era players, who’ve guested on the Dogger Saints podcast, who didn’t talk about the absolute plummet in atmosphere/professionalism/quality around saints when Clark took over.

42 minutes ago, gingermunkie said:

Aye and from what I remember he was one of the very few of the Sturrock>Clark era players, who’ve guested on the Dogger Saints podcast, who didn’t talk about the absolute plummet in atmosphere/professionalism/quality around saints when Clark took over.

Old pals stuff.

In saying that, Nicky Clark was an excellent signing for St Johnstone.

Edited by DA Baracus

1 hour ago, David W said:

Preston last season; WE NEED VAR IN OUR GAME.

Preston yesterday; VAR IS RUINING OUR GAME.

I'm holding him entirely responsible to be honest.

I'm happy to to pin the climate emergency and the cost of living crisis on him too.  

2 hours ago, David W said:

Preston last season; WE NEED VAR IN OUR GAME.

Preston yesterday; VAR IS RUINING OUR GAME.

I'm holding him entirely responsible to be honest.

On 30/07/2022 at 17:12, captainkev said:

You just know that every single one of those fuckwits griping about getting VAR in asap will be immediately moaning about the time it takes for decisions and how it spoils celebrations once it's in place.

Called it.

I imagine that Open All Mics will be binned until the Premiership is back, even though they'll have reporters at all the Championship games. We'll get a live Championship game with updates from the others. They won't bother sending anyone to any League 1 or 2 games. At least we'll be spared the endless Sevco/Celtic chat during Open All Mics.

However we'll still get the usual Sevco/Celtic chat before and after the games.

c***s.

50 minutes ago, DA Baracus said:

I imagine that Open All Mics will be binned until the Premiership is back, even though they'll have reporters at all the Championship games. We'll get a live Championship game with updates from the others. They won't bother sending anyone to any League 1 or 2 games. At least we'll be spared the endless Sevco/Celtic chat during Open All Mics.

c***s.

"Rangers/Celtic academy product makes the bench for Elgin today".

1 hour ago, DA Baracus said:

c***s.

Don't Celtic have that diddy tournament thing in Australia coming up? Sportsound's precious resources and expertise shouldn't be squandered on our lower leagues when they could be focused on that instead