Sportsound Watch

1 minute ago, Leith Green said:

f**k this, I'm away to listen to 5 live

The only reason I'm not is that I like not knowing the scores when watching MOTD (I mute Sportsound when they read the English scores out).

Will probably turn this pish off in a minute.

2 minutes ago, DA Baracus said:

The only reason I'm not is that I like not knowing the scores when watching MOTD (I mute Sportsound when they read the English scores out).

Will probably turn this pish off in a minute.

O/T but one of life's simple pleasures is watching MOTD/Sportscene, and wondering if the random sub they show coming on is going to score or get sent off

2 minutes ago, Mark Connolly said:

O/T but one of life's simple pleasures is watching MOTD/Sportscene, and wondering if the random sub they show coming on is going to score or get sent off

Preferably both!

4 minutes ago, Mark Connolly said:

Players shown getting innocuous yellow cards never ever complete the full match.

23 minutes ago, The Master said:

Michael Stewart adamant VAR has got an offside wrong at Easter Road (and then ranting about it) without even knowing which pass was given as offside.

The silence was fantastic when he was corrected 😆

Few comments on today listening in the car.

Leanne Crichton holds that show together by her finger tips. The only one who knows the rules and isn't a shouty mess.

I like Rory Loy commentating on Championship or Scottish Cup games but he shouldn't be anywhere near Rangers. To many shouts and squeals and a bias that is all too clear. He's been dragged down to the levels of Preston and Chic Young.

Kenny Macintyre is one of the worst appointments in the history of broadcasting. Richard Gordon was never perfect but he was in a different league. Macintyre is nothing more than a slavering idiot of a Rangers fan who listens to and should be presenting on Radio Clyde. No interest in anything other than then old firm and England. Dreadful dreadful stuff. 

The worst thing is we don't have an alternative. Can't just switch off or change station because no where else covers Scottish games on the radio. 

The writing was on the wall again today when McIntyre came on to Off the Ball at 1pm to previous the afternoons action and spent ten minutes talking about Rangers. That was it. Set the tone. Not surprising at all though. 

2 hours ago, The Master said:

Michael Stewart adamant VAR has got an offside wrong at Easter Road (and then ranting about it) without even knowing which pass was given as offside.

We thought the strike itself was also offside, didn't think about the initial pass. VAR is pish.